Friday, May 20, 2016

Oh My Dollies' Second Birthday!

Hi everyone! 

Wow, can you believe it, because I sure can't--today is my Second Blogoversary!

I am so glad to have been part of the AG Blogging world for so long. :) 

Thank you so much to everyone who has followed or commented on my blog in the past two years, I really appeciate it and I've loved "meeting" you all. 

I've been planning a fun mini giveaway/contest for my blog, along with a short photo story, which should be up by tomorrow :D 

I can't wait to show it to you! While this won't be nearly as big as last year's Felicity Giveaway, I hope you'll still enjoy this small prize. :) 

In the meantime, enjoy this stunning shot of Kanani for the upcoming short photo story ;) :


Thanks so much again for a wonderful two years and hopefully many, many, more to come, and I can't wait to share my photo story and giveaway with you tomorrow!


One other thing I wanted to also mention is the correct answers to my photoshoot with my mom and I:

The first set of photos belong to: 

My Mom! :)

And the second set belongs to, as you can most likely guess: 

Me :)

Thanks to all who guessed :) 


Thanks for reading!


  



4 comments:

  1. happy birthday to oh my dollies!! two years is such an accomplishment. :} i hope for as long as you stick around here it's an amazing time. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie! And happy belated birthday, too :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Oh My Dollies! Your blog is wonderful!
    ~Grace | The Girl Upstairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on two years! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.