Saturday, January 2, 2016

Part 2 Of My Lea Clark Reviews: Lea Clark's Mix and Match Swim Set


Hey everyone! Today, in Part 2 of my Lea Clark reviews, I will be reviewing the Mix and Match Swim Set, which retails for $34.
    
It is modeled on Truly Me #26, with her hair styled in a low ponytail.

This set comes with five pieces--two 2-piece swimsuits and one pink-and-white headband.

The first suit is a lime green top that is called a tankini by AG, with blue tribal print fringe that matches the rash guard, and florescent pink straps.



The top is super cute, and it feels just like a real swimsuit. I wish, that since it was described by AG as a "tankini", which is a swim top that is similar in length to a tanktop, it would have been closer to that length. 


The bottoms are super cute and I love that they have the pink band on top :) I just wish they would be a bit better at staying up, since they love to sag :P 


Here is what the suit looks like from behind. I wish the straps would connect directly behind instead of at the velcro, since it creates a bit of bunching.

Next up is the rash guard set!


This set includes a blue tribal print rash guard with pink fluorescent sleeves and the neckline is finished off in neon yellow. The bottoms are pink with the tribal print on the hips. 


The top is so fun and colorful, and it goes so well with the rest of Lea's collection's color scheme. 


The bottoms are really cute, and I like the detailing on the hips, but sadly they have the same problem  with staying in place as the first suit :(


Here is what the suit looks like from the back.

That's it for my review! Stay tuned for a review of Lea's Baby Sloth, coming soon! 



14 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your review for this set! It's so cute and great for any doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely another one of my favorite pieces from Lea Clark's collection :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the review on the sloth! Did you get Lea?
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're excited! I love the sloth, too :D I did consider purchasing Lea Clark, but since I am already receiving Kanani Akina in April, I decided instead to just purchase pieces from her collection :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. this was a super helpful review, as i actually really love this set! the rash guard and second pair of bottoms are my favorites, but the first set is adorable as well! bella looks great in the colors, by the way. and i'm super pumped to see her little sloth!! he has got to be my favorite piece from lea's collection. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Bella says thank you, too ;) I am so excited about the sloth, as well! I agree, he is too adorable :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Okay hold on whose idea was it to call that a tankini? That is //not// a tankini. Get your swimsuits straight, AG.
    Loved the review! Can't wait for the next one :)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I found it a bit strange, too :)
      Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Overall, do you recommend this set? It is pretty pricey which is why I'm kind of hesitant on putting it on my wish list. And it seems like it has a few problems.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah! I agree, it is a bit pricy, but I think overall the items in the set are really adorable and I do recommend it, but if you aren't completely sure, maybe you could wait for it to potentially go on sale :) I do overall recommend this set, though! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Love this review! Very helpful for those who are looking at getting these new sets. Are you loving Lea so far? She reminds me of Rebecca! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lea's collection is super cute and I am really enjoying her new items :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. I think this set is adorable! I really enjoyed this review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, your pictures are so gorgeous Shelby-Grace!!
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.