Friday, January 1, 2016

Part 1 Of Oh My Dollies Lea Clark Reviews: Lea Clark's Bahia Outfit


Hey everyone! 

Today, I went to Girl of the Year Lea Clark's debut at my local AG store, and I purchased four items from her collection, one of which I will be reviewing in this post. 

But before we get started, I just wanted to let you know that most of my future Oh My Dollies posts will be watermarked in a way that would be difficult to edit out since I've been having a bit of trouble with my images being used without permission, so I apologize if the watermarks seem a bit annoying :) 

 In Part One of my GOTY 2016 Lea Clark reviews, what I will be reviewing is Lea's Bahia Outfit for Dolls, which retails for $28.

It is modeled on Truly Me #58, and in case you are curious, all photos were edited on PicMonkey.



This outfit comes with three pieces--a fun brightly colored pink-to-yellow dip-dyed top, blue chambray shorts, and yellow-green-and-orange elasticized braided strap sandals. 


Now, let's take a closer look at the top and shorts, then a look at the adorable shoes :)


This shirt features, as mentioned above, a pink-to-yellow dip-dye, long sleeves,


and a bright, tribal-print shirt with some designs on the sleeves.


The shorts are described by American Girl as a blue chambray, and they feel and look so realistic!



The shoes are one of my favorite pieces in this set--they are so cute and I love the colors chosen! They stay on very well, and are simple to put on.

That's it for Part 1 of 4 of my Lea Clark item reviews! Stay tuned for a review of Lea Clark's Mix and Match Swim Set, coming soon! 

  



14 comments:

  1. I've been really liking this outfit, and I might purchase it! Thanks for the review!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) I love the outfit, too! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. aw, i'm sorry to hear you've been dealing with some photo-stealers. :(
    this is a pretty cute outfit, it just reminds me a lot of saige's picnic outfit—am i the only one who thinks that? either way, it looks amAZing on 58, i think the colors really go well with her skin tone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I had not noticed the resemblance between the two outfits, but after comparing them, I totally agree :D
      Flora says thank you, too! She is so glad you like her in the outfit ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. I wish I could have gone to her debut! Were they giving out free doll T-shirts again, or something different like a apron in Grace's case?
    I love the little sandals from the outfit!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad that you weren't able to go to her debut this year! :( I hope you'll be able to go to Melody Ellison or GOTY 2017's debut! :D

      At this AGP, they were distributing pink doll sarongs to match Lea's swimsuits, and they were packaged in the traditional GOTY envelopes, but this one had Lea's name on it :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
    2. That's a really cute idea with the sarongs!

      Delete
    3. I agree! :D Oh, and I also forgot to mention, but in case you were curious, this AGP was also giving out huge, jumbo, Lea Clark coloring page and a sea turtle craft, too ;D

      Delete
  4. I have to say this is my favorite outfit from Lea's Collection. To me the whole outfit works really well. I love the way it looks on TM 58.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely one of my favorite items from her collection, too :) I agree--it looks so great together!
      Flora says thank you! ;) She is glad you like it on her!

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review, Shelby-Grace! I'm not too interested in Lea's collection but I am excited to read some reviews about any outfits or accessories before buying them.
    This was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm so glad this could help you! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Great review! The Bahia Outfit is so cute and it looks great on #58.:D I love the shirt.:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.