Monday, January 11, 2016

Goodbye To Two SBATD Members + Audition Information

Hello everyone! 

My post today will be a bit different than usual, since, as you may or may not know, sadly two of our members, Maddie and Autumn, have resigned :(

I would like to thank Maddie and Autumn for their participation in Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls, and I know we will miss her great posts on here :( 

Though, as you probably already guessed, that means that there are spots open again on Seven   Bloggers and Their Dolls, which means I will be holding auditions for the Tuesday and Sunday                 spot! 

So, yes, the Tuesday and Sunday spots are open and I will be holding auditions! 

Don't worry--there's nothing hard about these auditions--the way they will work is you will send me a message using the Blogger Contact Forms on my main doll blog, Oh My Dollies, and in that message please include your name or your screen name, why you would like to join the collab, and whether you are auditioning for Sunday or Tuesday. 

ALL brands of dolls are welcome on this blog, not just AG, so, if you have more than just AG dolls or  have another brand of doll instead, you can most certainly participate!

The auditions start on January 11, and will end on January 20th, and I will be announcing the new member on January 19th at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time, so please have your audition in by then

I hope you can audition! 




5 comments:

  1. Sad to say good-bye, but hellos are fun.

    Shelby-Grace, we've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award. Please check Tea Time with Melody Q's January 13, 2016 post for more details (it's not up just yet, but will be in a few moments).

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you move the date? Because I was sure that you were going to announce the spots tonight. Just wondering....
      Bella

      Delete
    2. Hi Bella! I'm so sorry about that, I did move the date to the 19th (today), because something came up yesterday and I was unable to post it :(
      Thank you for your interest! I'm so glad you're excited to hear who received spots :)

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.