Sunday, December 27, 2015

All My AG Dolls!

Hey everyone! Merry belated Christmas! ;)

Today, I will be doing a post that was requested a few weeks ago by Bella from Doll Crossing! I am so sorry to have taken so long, Bella :( 

Bella requested for me to do an updated "All My Dolls" post, so I'll be organizing my dolls into two different categories--dolls owned by me that are staying at my house, and dolls owned by me, but are stored at my also doll-loving grandma :) A few of my dolls are also receiving new wigs, so they'll also be noted :)

Just for fun, I am also including dolls owned by my Grandma and my mom :D 

So, let's get started!

Here are all of my dolls that live in the Oh My Dollies home:


Dolls from top to bottom and left to right: Hailey (TM #55, Kailey (GOTY 2003), Nora (GOTY 2014 Isabelle), Kirsten (Historical), Addy (Beforever), Noelle (Beforever Samantha), Kit (Beforever), Felicity (Historical), Florence (TM #58), Grace (GOTY 2015), Bella (TM #26), and Rebecca (Beforever), who is not pictured above :)

Next, here's all of  my dolls that are staying with my doll-loving grandma (to save space) or are currently in the process of receiving a new wig :

Dolls that are receiving a new wig will have an asterisk (*) next to their name.


Dolls from top to bottom and left to right: Cecelia (Beforever Samantha), Molly (Historical), Shona (TM #47), Cora* (Historical Caroline), Andrea* (TM #19), and Mai (JLY #4)

Here are the dolls owned by my Grandma and my mom:
Dolls belonging to my grandma will have an asterisk (*) next to their names, and dolls belonging to my mom will have a heart ( ♥) next to their names.


Dolls from top to bottom and left to right: Josie* (TM #22), Bree* (TM #33), Saige* (GOTY 2013), Maryellen* (Beforever), Samantha* (Beforever), Mia* (GOTY 2008), Leisel ♥ (TM #24), Genevieve ♥  (JLY #8), and Lindsey ♥ (GOTY 2001)



3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I enjoyed meeting your dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got a lot of dolls! They're all so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your dolls! And those are some gorgeous photos - I especially love the one of Bella!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.