Sunday, October 4, 2015

Updates On My Doll Collection And My Mom's Doll Collection!

Hey everyone! I just realized I hadn't updated you all on my doll collection in a little while, and sine I have last done a post similar to this it has been changed a lot, so I thought that today I would update you all on my doll collection and my mom's doll collection :D 

So, first off, I didn't plan to adopt any more dolly family members this year since I have gotten Flora, on top of three other sisters arriving, and also purchasing Grace Thomas, it has been a huge dolly-filled year! But when I found a sad, terribly "TLC" Truly Me #55 doll for an absolutely amazing price, I knew that I couldn't leave her behind and this Dolly Year might become even bigger yet again ;) 


So, soon that poor little dolly that I mentioned above will be off to the Doll Hospital for a brand-new head and a brand-new start with the Oh My Dollies family :) 

I would love to hear any name suggestions you have for this girl! :)


Speaking of the Doll Hospital, my mom also has a new addition! She purchased a very "used" GOTY 2001 Lindsey Bergman doll from eBay and has just received her back from the Hospital with new head and whole new set of limbs! Lindsey is so adorable and I can't wait to borrow her for photos ;) 


Speaking of new dolly additions for my mom, I realized I had forgotten to mention that my mom had gotten a doll from the MCM sale, too! She purchased the very last #24 in stock, who she named Liesel :D Though Liesel does have a few manufacturing errors, (a very, very, thin wig and it refuses to curl the proper direction and has, well, some very crazy hair ;) ) she is still super cute :) 


And now for the most interesting news of all--I will also be getting Kanani next year!! :D:D My grandma had found a wonderful deal on eBay for her, and I will be getting her next spring as a late birthday gift ^_^

So, I think that is it for updates on my collection and my mom's collection! Thank you so much for reading and have a lovely day :)

  

28 comments:

  1. Love these dolls!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do, too :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow ! Those are a lot of dolls , but I'm sure you , your grandma, and mom will take great care of these dolls . Congrats on the dolls ! I'm surprised you found a Lindsey . I want one so bad !
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate that :) My mom was very surprised, too! It is very hard to find a Lindsey for a good price :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. dannnng, you're a lucky girl. ;) very excited to see your #55, as she's my favorite doll ag has made! and getting kanani is amazing! you'll love her. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so grateful to be able to get those dolls! ^_^ Thank you! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. oh! and as for name suggestions, it kinda depends on what personality you're going to give her, so if you have any idea of what kind of "person" she's going to be, i'd gladly think of some appropriate names. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your offer! My #55 is most likely going to be Bailey's best friend and will be a "sporty" and adventurous girl :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
    2. oh cool! originally that was what emerson was going to be like, but clearly she chose a different path...xD
      as for names...
      -reilly/riley/rylee etc. (however you wanna spell it haha)
      -taegan (pronounced tay-gin)
      -evelyn (what i would've named emery if she were the sporty one of the crew)

      hope they helped!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for the suggestions! I really like Evelyn ^_^ They were very helpful--thank you!
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Awesome! 55 is probably my favorite doll I don't have, and Kanani is great - I think you'll really like her! And I'm glad your mom could get Lindsey. It's generally hard to find a Lindsey doll, but she's really cute and I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Im sure I will love her, too :)
      I agree--it's so hard to get Lindsey! She is adorable :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
    2. Oops, I had meant to put an apostropie between the I and M in my second sentence, I apologize! :P
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Ooh! How many AG dolls do you have now? (Not counting your mom's and grandma's)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I haven't counted in a while, so let me think a second...I believe I have 16 currently, and with the addition of #55 soon and Kanani next year, I will then have 18 dolls!
      I'm a bit surprised because the last time I counted I have 14 :)
      I'm so grateful for each of these dolls and I love them all, but I've just lost track of how many I have ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. Hi Shelby-Grace! We think it's so great that you rescued a doll! Congratulations!
    We like these doll names:
    -Willow
    -Ella
    -Harper
    -Daisy
    -Eden

    Hope this helps you to decide a name!

    ~The OurAGDollhouse girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) Thank you so much! And thanks so much for the suggestions--I really like Eden and Harper :) Thanks again!
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. WOW! That is amazing! Congrats to you and your mom on your new dolls! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so excited for the new doll family members :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  9. Lindsey!! Awesome!! I can't wait to see pictures especially one that just returned from the doll hospital. Sounds like some very awesome choices for dolls! I can't wait to see pictures of all of them and will you post when #55 returns? I always love seeing posts of dolls coming home from the doll hospital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree, Lindsey is very awesome ;)
      Yes, I can definitely post about #55's return from her hospital visit, thank you for the suggestion! :)
      I always love seeing dolls get back from the hospital, too :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  10. I'm so jealous! :Lol. ;) I've always wanted Kanani! But that's so awesome that you'll be able to add her to your doll family!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you'll be able to get Kanani soon! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  11. Hello Shelby-Grace! You have been nominated for an award on our blog! Check it out here: http://ouragdollhouse.blogspot.com/2015/10/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html
    We can't wait to read your questions!
    ~The OurAGDollhouse girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) Thank you so much for the nomination!
      I'm so sorry to have not seen your comment sooner, but as you probably have already have seen, I finally have the post up :D
      Thanks again for the nomination! :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.