Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award! :D

Hey everyone! Today I will be doing something a little different than usual--I am doing an Award post! 
I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award by Our American Girl Dollhouse!
Thank you so much for nominating me :)



Here's her questions:

1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?

I love getting to share my posts others who love AG as much as I do :)

2. What is your favorite AG blogger and AG youtuber?

I don't know how I'd ever choose! There are so many AGTubers and bloggers I love that I never could decide on just one :D

3. Who is your favorite American Girl doll you don't have?

I love Kanani, who I will be getting soon ^_^ 

4. What would you change about American Girl?

I would love to see the JLY #4 mold be brought back and used on other dolls :) 

5. BeForever/Historical or Modern AG dolls?

I love the BeForever dolls! 

6. Your top 5 hobbies?

I enjoy reading, writing, photography, doodling (even though I am not very good at it ;) ) and ice skating :)


7. Do you make stopmotions? If not, would you like to?


I do like to make stop motions, but I haven't made too many yet ;) I did recently make one for my AGTube channel, titled "Welcome, Fall":
Here it is:


8. Do you plan on getting another doll? If so, which one?

I actually did not plan to get any more dolls for a while, but I am actually getting both Kanani and TM #55 soon! If you'd like to know how I came to get these two dolls, check out that post by clicking *right here* :)


9. Who is your favorite GOTY and why?


I absolutely love Kanani because I loved her stories ^_^


10. Which is better for furniture and accessories: Our Generation or American Girl?


I really like AG's furniture and accessories, but OG's priced are much more "budget friendly" so I have quite a few OG pieces ;) 

Thanks again for nominating me, Our American Girl Dollhouse! :) 

I nominate:

Polka Dot Bee from Polka Dot Bee 123

Emma from Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls

and and Kirsten and Sylvia from Journal Of Two Dolls :)

Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day :) 



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's really neat! :D It is super fun :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Thanks Shelby-Grace for answering our questions! We loved reading your answers! We're working on our first stopmotion too!
    ~The OurAGDollhouse girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :D Thank you so much! That's so neat that you are working on a stopmotion! :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. Hi! Have you ever done a review on your 58? If not, could you do one? I am really loving her thanks to you! :)
    ~Bella~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely work on creating a TM #58 review soon! :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.