Saturday, September 5, 2015

Updates + AGTube Video + A Monarch Caterpillar?!


Hello everyone! First off, I am yet again so sorry for the huge gap between posts! :P I have quite a few posts in draft I really need to get posted, so expect to be seeing more posts from me soon! ^_^ Anyhow, if you'd like to see some photos from my trip to AGP Columbus for MaryEllen's debut, and meet two very special dolls, here is the video from my AGTube channel, AGSapphireProductions:


But the reason of this post is a bit different than ususal--don't worry, I'm not leaving! Today I wanted to share a few photos of something non-doll related: 


This super adorable monarch caterpillar, named Stripey! ;) (Yes, it is named after GOTY 2010 Lanie's monarch caterpillar ;)  0
I do realize that it is entirely non-doll related, but I thought I would share anyway ;) 
We are observing the stages of the monarch caterpillar for a homeschool project and it is just so fun to watch this cute little guy or girl (I'm not sure which) ;) 
I'm not usually much for insects, but I do love butterflies so this is a very fun project for me ^_^ 
I was wondering, would you mind if I occasionally posted a few photos of Stripey until he or she becomes a butterfly? :) 
Oh, and before I forget, here's a sneak-peek to an upcoming photoshoot: 






I think that is it for this post! Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful weekend :D

  

16 comments:

  1. My siblings and I would always raise little monarch caterpillars till they would hatch out of their cocoon and fly away and it was the coolest thing! Photos of Stripey would be cute I think. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! ^_^ Thank you--more Stripey photos will be coming soon--he just started hanging on the top of his container so he can start making his chrysalis ;D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. Aw, Stripey is so cute! I definitely remember Stripey from the Lanie books. xD (Whoa, Lanie was GOTY 5 whole years ago?!) I'd love it if you posted more pictures of him/her!
    I love the video of AGP Columbus! Sounds like you had lots of fun. ;)
    GAAH THOSE PICTURES ARE GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see the full photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripey says thank you! ;) Haha XD Wow, she was! I can't believe it, either! :D More Stripey pictures will be posted soon :)
      Thank you so much! ^_^

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. stripey! i like that. lanie approves. ;)
    and hOLY COW SHELBY THOSE PHOTOS. I HAVE NO WORDS WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT. BE A DEAR AND SHARE SOME TALENT WITH US, WILL YOU?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripey says thank you to both you and Lanie ;)
      Thank you so much! That means a lot to me ^_^

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. Photos of Stripey would be awesome!
    oh my goSH SHELBY ARE YOU AWARE OF HOW AMAZE THOSE PHOTOS ARE ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE OH MY GOSH.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripey says thank you and that more pictures of him are coming soon ;)
      Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous sunset photos! AGP Columbus is so fun! I would love for a photoshoot of Maryellen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      It really is :D
      I will definitely post the photoshoot of MaryEllen soon! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  6. It would be really cool to see Stripy turn into a butterfly :0)
    Can't wait for your photoshoot, the sneak peek photos are Gorgeus!
    I also nominated you for an award on my blog: Glowyzoe.blogspot.com
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^
      And thank you for the nomination :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. 1. Awesome haul ! I love the video , AGP Columbus seems cool . You got some amazing stuff !
    2. MORE STRIPEY !!!! That cute little caterpillar is worthy of the spotlight ( emoji )🐛 I can't to see how he grows !
    3. Fantastic photos ! I can't wait for the rest of the photo shoot.
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ Stripey also says thank you ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your new doll, Shelby! The video was great! :)
    Oooh! I can't wait to see the whole photoshoot of Ivy!! Those pictures are beautiful! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.