Monday, September 21, 2015

Reviewing TM #35 :D

Hey everyone! Today I will be doing a review of something very special--a doll! :D 
This review was requested by Maddie :) 
The doll I am reviewing is the stunning TM #35, AKA my Bailey ;) 


TM #35 features the Classic face mold, which complements the rest of her features perfectly,


With lovely deep brown eyes (a bit plainer than Samantha's decal brown eyes but a lighter shade than Addy's),


The feathered eyebrow, 


Very pretty, subtle, facial coloring,


And gorgeous long strawberry blond hair with amazing highlights :D 
Her hair is a bit layered, but is overall amazingly soft and silky :D 

She looks amazing in almost every color, but I think she looks super pretty in pastel colors :) 

I hope I covered all the important details about TM #35, but if I failed to mention something about this doll, don't hesitate to ask me in the comments below and I will do my best to answer your questions :D 

Also stay tuned to my collab blog, Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls, for a photoshoot featuring Bailey a bit later today! ;) 

  

12 comments:

  1. Bailey is gorgeous!
    I love her coloring and her hair looks amazing!
    I've never considered buying #35, but this review has made me changed my mind...
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bailey says thank you! ;)
      Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed the review! :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. She is stunning!!!
    I think I might think about getting #35 when I'm going to get a new doll. :)
    ~Josephine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She is a wonderful doll--I highly recommend her! ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. I love her! I've always wanted her, but I'm afraid she looks too much like Mia. Do you think they look similar?

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree--she is so beautiful! :)
      I have compared her to my grandmother's Mia doll, and I don't feel they look strikingly similar--Mia's hair has a richer red tone, and more highlights, and different features such as a unique freckle pattern and hazel eyes, though I do think they look similar enough to be related, maybe cousins :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree--#35 is such a pretty doll! :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Awwww! I love that doll! I'm thinking of putting her on my want list. I love that they gave her brown eyes with red hair. Very unique!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree--she is so unique and pretty! :D I would highly recommend getting her! :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. She is so pretty!

    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    Jessica is my mom's username. Some blogs don't let me use Name/URL... not sure why ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree--#35 has such beautiful features! :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.