Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cora By The Roses

Hey everyone! Today I will be sharing another photoshoot with you that I have been meaning to post for a while but I've been forgetting to import the photos for :(

Finally, though, the photos are here and ready to be posted ;)

These photos were taken with my Canon EOS Rebel SL1on a cloudy, rainy day at around 5:00 P.M. on our front porch by the rose bushes :) 

Cora's outfit consists of: 

An adorable shirt from PolkaDotBee123's amazing Etsy shop :D 
The retired MyAG Meet Skirt
And she is going barefoot ;) 










Thank you so much for reading and have a great day :) 

Oh, and also, the poll for the next post is ending tonight, so be sure to vote before then! ;) The poll is located at the top of my right sidebar :) 

  

13 comments:

  1. These pictures are so warm and sunny (even though it was a cloudy day?) it reminds me of spring.
    Polka dot bee is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was quite cloudy, so I had to adjust the ISO and aperture to compensate for the lack of light :)
      She is really great--I enjoy both her blog and Etsy shop.
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. THE HAIR!
    I love these pictures! That shirt is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! really liked how Cora's hair looked, too--she had it styled at the AGP Salon since I am terrible at doll hair :)
      Thank you so much! I absolutely love the shirt, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. absolutely stunning, love the soft lighting. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jaclynn! I really appreciate it :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. The floral pattern of the blouse is very becoming on her. Her hair looks great too. Wonderful shoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. These are beautiful! I finally answered your question on my blog about the AGP. :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Thank you--I will go check that out ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. I just love all the bokeh and the sweet bow in the back of her hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.