Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Patriotic Photoshoot With Flora

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a few photos of the newest Oh My Dollies family member, Florence Eloise, nicknamed Flora! ;) 

She will soon have her About Page up on the Meet The Dollies, along with Melody, Shona, and Bailey :)

In this photoshoot, Flora is wearing a retired JLY top from eBay from the Beachside Outfit, shorts and shoes from Our Generation, and a headband from Kit's original Reporter Dress for a fun patriotic outfit :) 

Here's the photos: 



















Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day ^_^ 

Who is the newest addition to your dolly family? 

  


15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Flora and I say thank you! :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Aw! She's so cute! I love her outfit! Her shoes especially! I love your photos, they're such good quality!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flora and I say thank you! ;) I'm so glad you like her outfit! :)
      Wow, thank you so much! That means a ton to me :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. Flora look so awesome! I love her shoes!! *o*
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flora thanks you! ;)
      Thank you--I do, too ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Her tennis shoes OH MY GOSH HER TENNIS SHOES.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--I really love them, too ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Oh how cute!! Congratulations on the new doll, she's gorgeous! ^_^
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. She is just so cute! I love the 4th picture, now I really want to buy #58 now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flora thanks you! ;)
      Thank you so much! :D
      #58 is a really great doll--I highly recommend her ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! Flora thanks you, too ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. Very nice! Fun outfit on a great model. Those shoelaces are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.