Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Reviewing MAG/TM #47!


Hey everyone! As you can tell by the title of this post, yes, I am finally doing my requested review of MAG/TM #47, AKA my doll Shona! ;) This review was requested by Leah M. :) Now, onto the review! :D 



First off, as you can see, Shona has a lovely medium-toned skin, and stunning brown eyes and dark brown layered wig :) 


Now, let's take a closer look at her facial features! 


Oh, and I also forgot to mention, but #47 features the Sonali face mold :)


Her eyes, as mentioned above, are a very beautiful pinwheel brown eyes, and also has feathered eyebrows.



(Please excuse the flyaways :P ) 
Her face paint is very complementary to her face mold and skin tone, and subtle enough not to cause her to appear "made up", but just enough to not look extremely pale :)



Her hair is extremely soft, and lays very nicely when it is not in a hairstyle, but it is a bit difficult to put up in hairstyles because it is quite layered :) 
Oh, and I forgot to photograph this, but #47 also has a side part that is tilted towards the left :) 


I think I covered most of the important info about #47! If I missed anything and/or you have any additional questions, feel free to leave them in a comment below and I will do my best to answer it! :) 
As a extra for anyone who's read this far, I took a few extra pictures of Shona's outfit and thought I might include them in this post since #47 in my opinion, seems to look quite adorable in the color purple ;)




  



Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day! ^_^ Also stay tuned for another requested review of #35 coming soon! ;) 

  

15 comments:

  1. great review! shona is beautiful, and i absolutely adore the spot in which you took these pictures. ^-^ and haha, i think i have the same shirt that shona's wearing, just pink and black. ;)
    ooo, i'm really looking forward the the review of 35!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Shon and I say, thank you so much, Maddie! ;D
      I'm very glad you enjoyed the different spot I shot the photos in! :) I was actually really surprised when I discovered this location, because it's in between the neighbor's fence and ours, and I had not ever taken the time to walk back there ;)
      Haha, that's really cool you have the same doll shirt :D
      Thank you again--it should be up later this week :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
    2. Oops, I meant *Shona*! Sorry about that :P

      Delete
    3. you're both very welcome. ;)
      whelp, it's a good thing you did in fact walk back there because it's absolutely gorgeous. <3
      yeah, i bough tit off amazon a few years back (it came with a skirt and shoes)--it used to be the only outfit i'd dress ali in for some reason. xD
      awesome, i'll keep an eye out. ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome review! She looks stunning in that outfit.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellie ^_^ Shona says thank you, also ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. Um lol my computer just glitched so you delete my previous comment I'll write it here :-)
    Great review! I love the colour purple on her too! And I cannot wait for the next review. Your photos make me want to get these guys so bad!! >.<
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's totally fine! My computer glitches all the time, too :)
      Thank you so much! Shona says thank you, too ;) I'm so glad you enjoyed the review!

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. FINALLY !! A NEW POST !
    That was an awesome review , I didn't know how amazin' #47 is . A Sonali face mold ? That's so cool !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you enjoyed the post :) I'm very glad you found this review helpful!
      I agree--its' very neat that she has the Sonali face mold ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review Shelby! It helped. ^_^
    Leah M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is pretty! I like her outfit :)

    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    (Jessica is my mom's username;) Some blogs don't let me do Name/URL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's very pretty. It's kind of sad her hair doesn't cooperate for styling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got #47 last month! I named her Olive :) Shona's outfit is ADORABLE! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.