Saturday, August 1, 2015

Updates On My Custom Doll :)


Hey everyone! Today I will be announcing something I'm super excited about:


In just a few days I will be selling my custom doll! :D 
I am so excited!! :D 


So, August 4, at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time, this beautiful girl will be up for sale on Etsy/eBay! :D 


I will add a link to the eBay/Etsy store this post after I finalize a few things in the shop :) 
She will be listed for $90, not including shipping.

Here is what she will come with: 

One handmade flower crown (made with faux flowers and elastic),


And one very pretty handmade dress :)


Her only flaws seem to be a very well-hidden "thinning" spot in her wig, but her hair seems to cover it fairly well, and the small "x" on her back end that prevents returns to the American Girl Store :)

Here's a look at all that she comes with:


Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day! :)

  

18 comments:

  1. Wow! She is SO adorable! I am getting tempted. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like her! :)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very happy you like her :D
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. She is soooo adorable! I love how she and her outfit turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--I'm very glad you like how she looks! ^_^
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. She's beautiful Shelby-Grace! Good luck on selling her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy you like her :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  5. She's gorgeous! You did a awesome job with her!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I really appreciate that :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  6. She is absolutely gorgeous! Too bad my mum won't let me get any new dolls. Good luck with the selling!

    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ It means a lot that you like her :)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  7. She is so cute!! I love the flower crown ^_^ And good luck with the whole selling process!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I really appreciate that :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  8. She looks totally amazing Shelby! These photos just showcase her perfectly! :)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ I'm so glad you like her!

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.