Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My Custom Doll Is On EBay?! :D

Hey everyone! Today I have something SUPER exciting to share with you: 

MY CUSTOM DOLL IS LISTED ON EBAY!

If you are not sure what I'm talking about, click   r i g h t    h e r e   for a link :) 
So, yes, as I said, she is listed on eBay, for the price of $90 + shipping :) I'm guessing you just want me to just hurry and add the link, so here is the link to her listing: 


I think that's it for this super short post! :) Thank you for reading :) 

  

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you don't even know how bad I want her! But I know that if I get her I won't be able to save up enough money for Grace by the time she retires! xD #AGbloggerprobs
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand--it means a ton that you like her! :)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. I checked , and I saw that she was sold !
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she did sell--I'm so excited to have sold my first custom doll :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you were able to sell her! :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.