Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Grandmother's Very First Photostory! :D

Hey everyone! I hope that if you participated in "Doll Play Day" you and your dolls had a fun time spending time together! (and if you didn't participate, that's fine, too! :)  ) I know me and my dolls had a wonderful day :) Today I will be sharing some "reader photos" AKA my grandmother's very first photo story that she came up with yesterday and did all by herself ;) So, the story and pictures featured all belong to her and she asked me to share it since she doesn't have a blog of her own ;)
 Here's her story:



One day, Josie decided to change up her hairstyle and curl her hair with some curlers she found.



"What has Jose done to her hair?" Molly said. "I will keep my braids in forever."



"Wow, this style is interesting," said Mia.



"What have you done to your hair?" asked Bridget. "I'm the only one in the family with wavy-curly hair."





Meanwhile, Molly was sitting with Dexter, my cat.

After a while, Josie took out her curlers.




















"Wow, I really like this style!" said Josie.



















"Hmm, that style is actually pretty," said Mia and Bridget. "Maybe we might just have to try it."

Oh, and she would also like me to share these pictures of her dolls' shoes ;)

















My grandmother and I would like to thank you for reading her story! She says she hopes you all like it :)

16 comments:

  1. Aww, cute story! Tell you're Grandmother I enjoyed it :)
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She says thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. This story was really interesting and I really liked it . Tell Granny she did an a great job .

    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just told her that you thought she did a good job on her story and she says "thank you!" ;)

      Delete
  3. I loved it! Awesome story! Tell your grandmother it was awesome :).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I let her know you liked her story and says "Thank you, Ellie!" ;)

      Delete
  4. I loved it! :D Your grandmother did a great job for her first photostory. ;)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just told her that you thought she did a good job, and she says "Thanks, Sunny!" ;)

      Delete
  5. Cute story! What an awesome Grandmother- playing with her Granddaughter and her dolls! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both my grandma and I say thank you! :) It's really fun to have a Grandmother that also loves dolls :)

      Delete
  6. Hehe this is awesome! Your Grandmother is fabulous at photo stories :-)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandma and I are just going through all these comments now, and she says "Thank you Lydia!" ;)

      Delete
  7. My grandmother and I are just going through all these comments, and my grandma is so excited to see how many people read her story! :) Thank you for all your kind comments :)

    ~Shelby and her Grandma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Keep up the good work, Grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.