Friday, July 10, 2015

Grace Heads To The Ice Rink!

Hey everyone!
 I completely forgot to post this the other day, but this is just a couple quick photos I managed to get of Grace who came along to the ice rink with me on Doll Play Day decked out in her matching skating outfit and little duffle bag for her things since I had to go to figure skating practice ;) 
Here she is posing by the Learn-To-Skate Program sign: 



I ended up taking her back to the car early, though, since there was a lot of very little kids coming for the Public Skating Session who were very interested in "loving on" Grace so she was promptly returned to the safety of the backseat of our car ;) 
Thank you for reading this very short and boring post! ;) If you do sports or any other activities, do you ever bring your dolls? If so, have you also encountered the "very tiny, grabby hands" issue? ;) 

  

8 comments:

  1. Lol. Yeah I get the "very tiny, grabby hands" all the time when my little, sister's friends come over. xD Grace looks so cute BTW.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, my sisters friends are very interested in my dolls. Thankfully I have been home when they come over to put them away before they get messed up. And they come over all. the. time.

      Delete
    2. Leah: Grace and I say thank you! Haha XD
      Polka Dot Bee: Oh no! I'm glad you've been there to defend your dollies ;)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. Yep I know the 'very tiny,grabby hands" issue! My siblings love to come up into my room and play with my toys :) I've never really taken my dolls to my activities, but I should sometime! And do you do figure skating?!? That's so awesome! I would love to ice skate!! There's no places to ice skate around where i live, but that's ok! Some things will stay dreams >.<
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) Yes, I have recently started taking skating lessons, and it's really fun! :) That's too bad that they don't have any rinks near you! :(

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. Please Shelby , I've got it worse than you . One of those tiny grabby hands is my cousin ! Grace looks really cute ! I could bring my doll to tennis if I want , but I don't want it to get stolen . I usually bring my minis .
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Grace days thank you! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.