Monday, July 13, 2015

After The Rain : Part One

Hey everyone! Today I will be sharing a few photos I took after the huge rainstorm that just ended featuring Grace in her raincoat ;) Just after I finished this set of photos, the sun decided to make an appearance after nearly a week of straight rain and clouds, so I decided to do one more photoshoot to post on Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls :P I was inspired to do a split/part post between my collab and main blog from Autumn, who did this a little while ago :) Anyway, here are the photos:













Thank you for reading!

As I said, later this evening I will be posting Part Two to this photoshoot onto Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls, so stay tuned for that! ;)

  

9 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I love that jacket on her :-)
    -lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The past few week are so rainy for me! I was literally trying to beat the storm (and my camera battery!) to take pictures today :) I love the 6th picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I especially love 1, 2, and 6!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Grace is so pretty! Would you recommend getting her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures! I pinned a few on Pinterest, hope you don't mind!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos.The second one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww Grace looks amazing!
    the second part is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos of Grace! She looks super cute in the raincoat. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.