Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Possible Q & A?



Hey everyone! :) This is just going to be a quick post that I might be deleting later as not to clog up your feeds, but after seeing  
M a d d i e ' s     a w e s o m e   Q & A ,  (I hope you don't mind me using the idea, Maddie! If so, let me know and I will remove this post promptly) I was thinking, that since I realized you all don't know a ton about me, I was wondering, if you'd like me to do a Q & A on my blog, also? :) 

I'd love to hear your honest opinions since I wouldn't want to bore you all with a Q & A that you weren't interested in ;) 

Thank you for reading! :D 

  

14 comments:

  1. i'd love for you to do a q&a! getting to know you better would be awesome. ^-^
    oh, and good idea to ask for our opinion first--back in february or something, i randomly announced that i would be holding a q&a and i think i got like, two questions. xD so you'll probably be much more successful than me and my q&a attempt one. ;)

    -mads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion! :D
      Thank you! ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. A Q&A would be awesome!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion!

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. Q&A would be fabulous!! :-)
    -L
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  5. I would love for you to do a Q&A!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see a Q and A!!!
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would definitely love to see a Q&A.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.