Thursday, July 16, 2015

A NEW CAMERA!?!?!

Hey everyone! I am so excited, because today I got something that I am so excited about. 

A NEW CAMERA.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :D 

I am so excited! :D This camera was meant to be my Christmas gift this year, but it came up for sale for a super amazing price, so we got it earlier ;) This is my main Christmas gift this year, so I am not just spoiled and randomly getting a new camera all the time ;) You may be wondering, "what camera did she get?" I got the...


Canon Rebel EOS SL1!! :D 


(I apologize for the terrible photo :P) 

I am so grateful to have received this camera, and I cannot wait to start taking photos with it ^_^

Thank you so much for reading!

What camera do you use? I'd love to hear! ^_^ 

  


11 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is SO cool! I can't wait to see the pictures you take with your new camera. :)
    I have a Kodak camera. (Yes, I am cheap. LOL) Here's the link to the kind I have (I have the purple one, it's such a pretty color and I absolutely love it):
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FLL568/ref=twister_B004I1KJ1W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your camera!!!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! That's awesome! I use the Canon Rebel T5. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY A NEW CAMERA!! I cannot wait to see the awesome pics you take with it!! :-) I'm currently sharing my camera with my dad but I've kind of claimed it for myself >.< Congrats on the new camera =)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! that's so cool that it's white, too. i'm looking forward to seeing the pictures you take with it!

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Pretty camera! I can't wait to see pictures taken with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's wonderful! I use the Nikon D5500 :) What camera did you use before this one? It was still amazing!

    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. *LOUD SCREECHING*
    AHHHHH SHELBY-GRACE I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :D I can't wait to see what amazing photos you take with your new camera! I also have a Canon Rebel, so if you have any questions about the controls or the settings or anything like that, just shoot me an email and I'd be happy to help! <3
    ~Oli

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sister was a Canon, which I borrow all the time, and it is a great camera!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHHHH that's SOOO exciting! it looks so beautiful <3
    i use the nikon j1 and it's not that bad, but definitely not as amazing as that! you'll love it i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.