Sunday, June 7, 2015

Updates + An Award :D

Hi everyone! As you may have noticed, yes, I have a brand new blog design, thanks to the amazing Autumn from One Doll Out There and Autumn's Readings And Writings! I'm completely in love with the new design, thank you so much for doing this for me, Autumn, I really appreciate it! ^_^ I'd love to hear what you think of it, too! :) 

I would also like to say, thank you so much for 99 followers! I am absolutely blown away to be so close to 100 followers, and you have no idea how much this means to me. Also, stay tuned for a special post when I reach 100 followers! ;)

 Today I will also be doing the "Blessings In Disguise" tag that I was nominated for by two amazing bloggers: Abigail from Teacups And Tardises and Olivia from Stuff Of Stories! Thank you so much for the nomination, Abigail and Olivia! :D


Here's Abigail's questions:

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Each summer we usually go visit my grandma (the grandma who also collects dolls) and I love spending time in our doll room at her house :) 

One thing that you own that is special?

Definitely my dolls or my camera ;)

Here's Olivia's questions:

If you won a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you travel to?

I would definitely travel back to Hawaii again (specifically, Oahu), because I absolutely loved our vacation there a few years ago and it's absolutely beautiful :)

What's your catchphrase? 

Hmm, I don't think I have one in particular, but according to my mom, it's "I CAN'T FIND MY (insert missing item here) SO IT MUST BE LOST FOREVER!!! oh, wait, here it is..."  (this has happened more times that I can count) XD
When did you discover that you loved your hobby? (Writing, art, music, blogging, etc.) 

I discovered my love of dolls back in 2010 when I was just about to turn eight, when I was trying to decide what to ask for since my birthday was a few weeks away, and I remembered hearing about American Girl Dolls. I received Felicity for my birthday, and I haven't stopped loving them since. As for doll blogs/blogging, I discovered doll blogs back in late 2012 when looking for information about the new GOTY (which would be Saige.) and I found DollDiaries.com. That led to my discovery of other doll blogs, and finally started Oh My Dollies, as you probably know, in Spring 2014 ;)

What do you enjoying blogging about the most?
I love getting to know others who love dolls and photography as much as I do :)

Q U E S T I O N S :
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? 
What do you enjoy about blogging the most?
One thing you own that is special? 

(I do realize I only changed one question, I was just too lazy to come up with more questions of my own :P ;)  Oh, and I just realized how similar my first question is to Olivia's question--I didn't notice that before! ;P   )

I nominate:
Leah {Leah is such an amazingly sweet, wonderful girl and her blog is just fabulous ^_^I do realize that she has already been tagged, so if she'd prefer not to do this tag again, that's totally fine! :) }
Emma {Emma is such a wonderful blogging friend and her photo-stories are always incredible! }
Polka Dot Bee {Polka Dot Bee always leaves such kind comments on my blog, and her photography is stunning!}
Thank you so much for reading and have a fabulous day! :D


21 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! And I love the new blog design. ^_^ oh, and congratulations on 99 followers!

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm glad you like the design! ^_^
      Thank you so much! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 99 followers Shelby-Grace!!!!
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the award! The new blog design is so nice!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm happy you like it :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  5. I love the new design and your new signature! It's so simple, which makes it very classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! ^_^

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the award! I really love the new design! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm happy you like it :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  8. Thank you for nominating me! The new blog design is awesome! I'm thinking about changing the background to white on mine to give it a more professional look but their are too many free blog designs that I love. The header and your name sign off is so cute! I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! ^_^ I'm so glad you like it! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  9. This new look is beautiful! My blog is need of a new look !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you are enjoying my blog's new look :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  10. It's so awesome to see that everyone's loving the new design :) Congrats on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.