Sunday, June 28, 2015

Possible GOTY 2016 Mini Doll Prototype!?!? :D


Hey everyone! So, today, on DeenaAndBeena's Instagram, they posted this photo of a mini doll, who they believe might possibly be GOTY 2016, with the code name "Gemma"! So, the full credit for the below photo goes to them and I am just sharing it here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet :)

NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE SURPRISED BY THE NEXT GOTY, PLEASE DO NOT VIEW BELOW :)

Full image credit to DeenaAndBeena :)
(She is on a Kit stand, but I don't think she could be a Kit mini) 

I think she is quite adorable, and I really hope that this is a prototype for 2016, though I do wish she was a bit more unique--she reminds me a lot of McKenna, and I do also really wish she we could have finally gotten a dark-skinned GOTY, but since she is most likely a prototype anything could change :) 

I'd love to hear your opinion on this possible prototype! :D 

  

9 comments:

  1. So cool!! I hope this is what she looks like. And you know, she kinda looks like she has medium skin to me, almost like Kanani. ;)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, i actually really like her! i hope she's the goty. it looks like she has the medium skin tone and caroline's eyes, which i love. O.o i'm loving her dress, too. now i'm really excited to see if this is legit or not. ^_^ if she is the new goty i will definitely be getting her.

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! She does look somewhat like Kanani! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! I hope she is real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the rumored name "Gabriella" I was hoping for a African american GOTY, or even Mexican. But oh well... :/ She's still gorgeous though! I may get her.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhh ! I forgot , but I read on a blog something about her . AG is holding auditions for her movie , and her code name is something like Gemma Stone or something . She is also supposed to have a friend of color I think .

    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks cute! I like her skin tone :) Yeah she reminds me a bit of McKenna! Can't wait to see what she looks like in the end!! ^.^
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so cute! I really really hope she's the GOTY. I'm also glad that her skin tone seems darker than the other darker GOTYs. And her dress is adorable! :)
    ~Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! She looks so sweet! Like Lydia mentioned, she looks a bit like Mckenna! I think AG should make a African-American GOTY sometime, though..... They've never made one before besides Sonali. Kanani doesn't really count. :/
    ~j

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.