Monday, June 15, 2015

Final AGPC Challenge Entry! :D

Hey everyone! My apologies for my absence for over a week--I've been super busy :P Sorry about that! This is just a quick post to hopefully get my entry in on time for the final AGPC Challenge--I am so sorry for how late this is, Maddie! :( I completely understand if it doesn't count any longer! :) Anyhow, here it is:


As soon as school is out for the summer, Cora loves to spend time outside in the nearby woods

I would be so thankful it you chose to vote for me if my entry is still valid! The voting is right *HERE*
Sorry for this super short post--I promise I'll be back on a more regular posting schedule soon! :) 


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture! I love her outfit :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellie! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. Your entry is gorgeous! I love it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! I'm so glad you like it! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, BadKittyProductions :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.