Sunday, June 21, 2015

Camping, MCM Sale, And Doll Wishlist!?!?! (A Few Updates)

Hey everyone! I hope you are having an great day so far :) This will be a (hopefully) short update post, and just other random things I've forgotten to mention earlier ;)

First off, I will not be able to post or comment or be on the internet at all for a few days since I will be camping so (obviously ;)  ) I will not have any internet connection :P I will, however, be bringing one of my dolls and my camera, so I will hopefully have some pictures to  post when  I am back :)

Oh, and also, in just about a month, I will be attending the MCM Sale for the very first time! :D 

(I am super excited if you could not tell already ;)  ) I do also realize that I did a *similar post* a few months ago, but when I saw *Amaya's post* on her blog, I thought it was a good idea to do a reminder ;) 

So, if anyone who has gone in the past has any tips for a first-timer, I would really appreciate it :)

I was wondering, will any of you be attending the Sale also? Also, if you are attending, would you be interested in me holding a meet-up? :) 

In case you were wondering, we have an 11:00 Saturday ticket and we will be attending the free Sunday hour ;)


Oh, I also thought I would try to quickly show you some of the dolls on my Sale wishlist really quickly,  too ;) (Please note that I do not plan on purchasing every single doll listed--this is just my wishlist of dolls I'd like to consider purchasing)

First up is the stunning TM #58 :D She will be Bella's twin sister, and will most likely be named Flora or Liberty (middle name to be decided) I considered getting her last year while was was at AGP Minneapolis, but instead I purchased Bella, so I am so excited to maybe be getting her :D

Miss TM #47 is also on my wishlist for the Sale! Her name will most likely be Shona or Adalia (middle name to be decided) :)


And of course, the lovely TM #30, who has been on my wishlist for forever! :D Her name will most likely be naming Lucine or Melody (middle name to be decided) :) 


Just recently, I've added the adorable #49 to my wishlist, too ^_^ I think she is just gorgeous and I love her skin tone and eye color together :) Since I've just recently become interested in her, I haven't quite thought up a good name for her yet >_<


I've also recently began to fall in love with the amazing #55, thanks to Maddie's fabulous photography of her beautiful #55, Emerson ^_^ I'm not quite sure yet what I will be naming my own lovely #55, if I purchase her, though ;)
I am also considering purchasing a few others dolls to customize, but I haven't completely decided yet ;) 

If anyone happens to have any of these five dolls, it would absolutely mean the world to me if anyone could do a review of her! :) I would really appreciate it! :)

So, I suppose that is it for the updates! (finally :P  ) Have a wonderful Father's Day, too! :D 

  

35 comments:

  1. i'll get a review of jade up soon, if you want. :)

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, that is so sweet of you, Maddie ♥ It would be amazing if you could do a review of Jade! You most certainly don't have to though--I completely understand if you don't feel like it :)
      Thank you again!

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. I could definitely do a review of Merrick (49)!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much, Ellie! I really appreciate your offer! I'd love to see a review of Merrick if you wouldn't mind :)
      Thank you so much, again! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Ellie! :D I really appreciate it! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. Do you want me to do a review of Leigh (#47) for you? I know Maddie's already offered, but I could still do one, if you'd like.
    TM #58 is so gorgeous, I'm considering asking for her as my birthday gift.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I would absolutely love it if you could do a review of Leigh! ^_^ I love hearing everyone's varying opinions on her, so it would be amazing if you could, if it wouldn't be too much trouble :) I agree--she is absolutely stunning! ;) I hope you will be able to get her :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
    2. OK! I'll get one up as soon as I can.
      Charlotte

      Delete
    3. It's up!
      http://agdolldays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/a-review-of-tm-47.html
      Charlotte

      Delete
  4. I have #55 :)
    Starting with her hair---- Her hair is pretty easy to work with, and can be styled straight OR wavy. though in the back, its a bit thin...
    Her face---- she has nice coloring, and I love her freckles and eyebrows
    When I got her, her skin was a little bit darker than it is in the pictures, so I thought you might wan't to know that... I just uploaded a photo shoot with her, so if you want to see my 55 you can :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your review of #55! It means a ton to me :) I will definitely check out your photoshoot of her! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  5. I love all of the dolls on your wishlist! Have fun at the MCM sale, that's really cool that you get to go! Happy camping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      Thank you--I hope it will be fun! ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  6. That's a great wish list. #49 is such a cutie!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree--she's adorable! ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  7. I am in love with like all your dolls on your wishlist! I hope you have fun at the sale and get one (or more) from your list! And I've fallen in love with #55 after seeing Maddie's amazing photography of Em too!!
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_ ^ Hehe, I agree--Emerson is so adorable and Maddie's photography is incredible! ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  8. I would love to do a review on Allyson, if you want another opinion like you said. ;) (I know Maddie already had one up for Emerson.) She's a #55. My motto these days seems to be, "I bought #55 before she was cool." It seems that everyone is buying her. :) Also, if anyone here (including you :D) ends up getting #58, can someone make a review? I want her but I don't know if I could cope with the afro. Also, you should take some pics at the sale.
    E xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your offer, Ella! ^_^ I would absolutely love it if you could review her, if it wouldn't be too much trouble :) Hehe, that's funny--it's so cool you've had your #55 for such a long time :) If I get #58, I will definitely review her for you :) I will definitely be taking photos while at the sale, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, a few of the dolls do look a bit alike ;) Thank you for commenting!

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  10. Hey! That is so cool that you're going! I really wanted to go, but I couldn't. My mom said if anyone would be willing to get a doll for me there, and I'd pay for her plus shipping, that would be ok. So, if that would work out, please contact me! (It's ok if not)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) Thank you! :D
      As for your offer, I would love to get a doll for you for you, but I currently am not allowed to sell things online :( I am sorry that this could not work out :( I hope you have a great day :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  11. These dolls are lovely. I hope you do have an addition to your doll family after the sale. [Please forgive me, I am working through all the posts I missed while I was camping and may be mixing up information.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melody and Xyra! :) No problem--I recently got back from a camping trip also and I've been trying to catch up with all of the posts, too :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  12. I'm down to under 200 messages in my inbox. :) How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Shelby-Grace! I have #55, (whom I named Ava) and will be happy to do a review of her on my blog for you!
    Clara
    www.clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Clara! Thank you so much for your kind offer--I would absolutely love it if you could do a review of your #55, Ava, if it isn't too much trouble! :) Thank you again! :)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
    2. OK, I will do that! It isn't too much trouble, I will love to! :)
      Have a great night!
      Clara
      www.clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com

      Delete
    3. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I got the review up. :)
      Clara
      www.clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much! :)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  14. Oh, I definitely recommend #49. I have her and she is gorgeous! Her black hair is wavy and is very easy to curl and style. Her blue eyes are wonderful and she looks great in blue outfits. She also is very pretty in Josephina's outfits. My #49 is named Morissa. I almost named her Stella. Well, I hope you will be able to get the dolls you would like!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the review! :D It was very helpful :)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.