Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Thank You So Much For One Amazing Year + Happy Birthday To One Of My Most Fabulous Online Friends ;D

Wow. 
One year.
One year since I started Oh My Dollies. 
It feels like yesterday, and I'm not just being cheesy, it really feels like a blink of an eye since my mom said "Yes!" to my incessant pleas for a doll blog. 
I remember running inside our house (I was in our backyard at the time, gardening) and dreaming up names for my blog.
I finally settled on Oh My Dollies, and typed in the name, and it was available. 
I still remember choosing my first (incredibly terrible) profile picture. If you've been a long-time member of my blog, you'll remember this picture in all its glory:


Ew. XP
 (it was months until I finally got around to picking a better one ;) )


Speaking of one whole year, today is the birthday of a girl who I consider one of my best internet friends; Maddie aka DollsOnMyMind!! :D Happy birthday, Maddie--you are such an amazing friend to us all, and you are just so talented and amazing. I hope your day is great :)

On a less happy note, I've felt less inspired to post lately, as you've probably can tell by the less-than-great quality posts and photos and lack of posting in general. 
No, I am definitely not leaving, but I won't be putting as many lackluster posts up--I'll just be posting when inspiration strikes, which I hope will help get my "spark" or "inspiration" back.
But anyway, back to the more happy part of this blogoversary post.
I am so thankful for all of you, and you are the best friends I could have ever hoped for, and more. You all mean so much to me, and thank you for sticking with me for one whole year.

I will also be announcing my HUGE 1 Year Giveaway today!! Stay tuned because I can guarantee you will not want to miss this ;D

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Shelby-Grace!! Happy one year blogiversary! :-D
    *Sunny
    P.S. Take your time and post whenever you feel like it. We understand completely. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sunny! :) I really appreciate that ^_^

      ♥ Shelby-Grace

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. <3
      *Sunny

      Delete
  2. Happy blogaversary! :)
    And I agree with Sunny - take your time and don't feel pressured to post :).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You are so awesome and thank you for being part of the AG blogger community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I can't wait to see your blog grow in the future! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on one year, Shelby! ^_^ you're such an amazing blogger and sweet friend, and you are wicked talented. I always look forward to your posts and your comments on my blog always make me smile. :) thank you for the birthday message, it made my day! ♥ here's to a year and many more to come!

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I understand about the lack in inspiration, but hopefully it will come. Hopefully your blog triples and triples :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.