Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Opinion On The Truly Me Release :D

Hi everyone! I'm super excited about this--Truly Me has released today! I was really sad to see three dolls retire (#12, #32, #38) but I am thrilled over most of the new items! So, let's get started by looking at the new dolls:



Here is one of the new girls! Isn't she adorable? I am pretty sure she has the Sonali mold with #26's amber eyes. I love her already! ;D 


This girl is super cute, too! I love her hair :D


Aww! I love her hair and face mold! I am thinking she has a (slightly modified?) Jess mold :)

But, while looking at all the new girls, I noticed this:


All seven of these girls had the words "No Longer Available" under their photos! :( I hope this is just a glitch and doesn't mean these dolls are retiring soon :( 

Anyway, here are the new outfits released:


The Lilac Dress and Accessories! They also made a version for girls :) I surprisingly really like this set! I know this will probably be a really unpopular opinion but I think that vest is too cute ;) Also, I am beginning to think all these "No Longer Available" signs have to be a glitch because a lot of other sets have this sign and they are brand-new! ;)


I am kind of on the fence on the Shimmer Doodle Outfit--I really like the pieces separately for mix and match, but I really don't like them together ;)


I actually really like the Flamingo Beach Dress! I think it's really cute :)


I think this set is really adorable, too! I love the colors :)

Onto accessories! ;)


I really like the Beach Hammock Set, but it seems a bit overpriced to me ;) 


I really love this set! The little food and lemonade is just too cute to me ;)



Hmm, for the Flip Flops for girls, it says Image Not Available, but when I click on it, it shows me this:


So I'm guessing those are it ;) They are very cute :)

AG also added some new games and activities to their Play section which I also recommend checking out, too :)

Thank you for reading! What do you think of the Truly Me release? I'd love to hear in the comments! :)


16 comments:

  1. Does this mean they dropped Inner Star U?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sadly enough, AG said on their Innerstar U page that Innerstar U is closing November 5th :( If you'd like to see for yourself, cick on this link below:

      http://web.innerstaru.com/blog.php

      Have a great day! :)

      Delete
    2. Uh, November 5th is my birthday. Can you please not talk about it because it makes me sad. :,(

      Delete
    3. Hello, Evelynn Purple! I apologize if I upset you by discussing the closure of Innerstar U--I do my best to keep my readers updated on the most recent AG happenings, so if you'd prefer not to read my future posts/comments on this subject, you are most certainly not required to do so :)
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Well, I kind of have mixed feelings about this. The outfits are okay, but the hammock seems like a bit too much money for me. I'm saving up anyway for MaryEllen.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion! I agree--the hammock is a bit overpriced :P I hope you will be able to get MaryEllen when she comes out! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm thinking about try to make a hammock for my AG dolls!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really cool! :) I hope it turns out well :)

      Delete
  4. Hmm...
    This is a very interesting change, and I LOVE the new girls, but I'm not liking the accessories quite so much.
    And SERIOUSLY?! They just had to make the new release the DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion! :) And happy (very) belated birthday, too :)

      Delete
  5. I'm kinda glad that we have new outfits and dolls. I really hope that I can get #61!
    I am dissapointed they're getting rid of Innerstar U though. : (
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion :) I hope you will be able to get #61--she is a fabulous doll! I really miss Innerstar U, too :(

      Delete
  6. I Love the new Truly Me dolls!

    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com
    (Sorry it says Jessica, it's my Mom's username.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion! I love the three new dolls, too :)

      Delete
  7. Very cute! thank you for the introduction. I will have to go over and do some window shopping. Like you, I hope they are not retiring those dolls without similar replacements. The line must stay mulch-cultural to retain credibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree about the other dolls in question, also--I really hope they won't retire them :(

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.