Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Entry For AGPC Challenge Four: Friends

Hi everyone! Here is my entry for AGPC Challenge Four: 


F R I E N D S : 




Doll Entered In The Contest ~ Felicity (Historical Character)
 
The Story ~ Felcity and her good friend, Cora, love nature, and tree climbing in particular! ;)

About this photo ~ I used my Nikon Coolpix L830 camera to take this photo :) 

I am so sorry for the awful quality--the sun was going down and Cora fell out of the tree repeatedly and completely ruined her freshly re-done curls and it took me forever to get her hair looking presentable ;) 
Anyway, thank you for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. I know how hard it is trying to keep dolls hair nice while taking pictures!, while trying to take pictures for my entry Rebecca fell down repeatedly into mulch, by the end of the day her hair was a mess. Mia didn't fair as well either :) I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cute! Did you know Caroline is retiring? ~AGLane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry for the late reply! Thank you! :) Yes, I did hear about her retiring :(

      ~Shelby-Grace

      Delete
  3. On Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls, I comment my audition on the http://sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com/2015/05/goodbye-to-one-of-our-members-auditions.html Did you get it?
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot to reply earlier. but yes, I received your audition :)

      ~Shelby-Grace

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.