Thursday, April 2, 2015

My AGPC Challenge Three Entry!

Here is my entry for AGPC Challenge Three! The theme is Black And White :) This picture has not been touched up in any other way than by using PicMonkey.com to change it from its original color form to B & W ;) 

Caption: **Note: it's super late where I live, and I need to get this up before bed so I will edit this with a caption in the morning ;) )

About this photo ~ I used my Nikon Coolpix L830 camera to take this photo :) 

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love Felicity's hair! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture! I love the black-and-white filter. I think it makes it look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're photography is amazing! Your writing never fails to impress me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.