Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Entry For Note + Rain's Photography Contest!

Hi everyone! Today I will be showing you my entry for Note + Rain's photography contest! Thank you for holding this contest, Micaela! ^_^ I was looking through my computer for a picture I haven't yet posted and I found this one from my trip to Florida:


More about this photo:
  • 100% SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera) 
  • Taken with my Nikon Coolpix L830
  • Snapped on one of our early morning walks at out Disney Resort before hitting the parks 
  • I have absolutely no idea what this plant/leaf is called--I just found it pretty ;) 
I hope you enjoyed my entry! Best of luck to everyone else who entered :) 
The voting for these photos starts tomorrow, so I'd really appreciate if you'd vote for me tomorrow :) Click *HERE* to view all entries! (Mine is #14 ;) )
Oh, and I also wanted to show you a couple of edits I did with the photo above, even though they aren't part of my entry, I just thought they turned out nice and wanted to share ;) Here they are:

I used the "Focal B & W" edit from PicMonkey.com on this one:

And the "Lomo" edit from PicMonkey.com on this one:


I hope you enjoyed! I know these aren't doll pictures but I don't have a personal blog to share my entry on ;) 
Thank you for reading a have a great night! :) 


3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty picture!!! I love the sun flare O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the (idk technical language) pink and purple splots! :) VERY lovely picture. And the edits are phenomenal too!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Those are really cool!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.