Monday, March 2, 2015

My AGPC Challenge Two Entry!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all had a great weekend! :) So as you probably can tell from the title above ^^^, you will know that this post is my AGPC Challenge Two entry ;) 


Here is the picture I am entering:



Doll Entered In The Contest ~ Felicity (Historical Character)

The Story ~ Felicity has planned a huge, spring-themed outdoor party with her three best friends for her twelfth birthday, but where we live spring comes very late so on the day of her birthday a huge snowstorm hits, but instead of giving up on her party, Felicity and her friends make the most of the not-so-springy weather and have some fun playing in the snow! (**Note to Maddie**--I hope this is close enough the "Spring" theme for you! Like I said, spring comes super late where we live :( I also hope this featured Felicity enough! I wanted to include them all so it was hard to make sure she was the main focus of the photo :( If this picture does not meet all the guidelines, I can find another picture to enter:)


About this photo ~ I used my Nikon Coolpix L830 camera to take this photo :) Felicity's friend helping her build the snowman is Kirsten, a Historical Character, Mia, GOTY 2008, is the girl sitting on the front of the inner tube, and Cora, a Historical Character, is the girl behind her ;) Felicity is wearing the AG Snowboarding Outfit, and Kirsten is wearing a Springfield Dolls snowsuit with Addy's Meet Boots. Mia is wearing a hat and scarf from a craft sale, boots from Grace's Meet Outfit, the pants are from a AG winter set, and her shirt is from Our Generation ;) Oh, and Cora's vest is from the same craft sale Mia's hat and scarf were from :) 

Thank you for reading!

20 comments:

  1. Super cute photo! Seems like the girls are having fun! ;)
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leah! They definitely had a great time ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Ahh, yes, this is the creative springish type of photo I was imagining! Well done, my friend! I love it :)

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much, Maddie! That means a ton to me! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. I love your entry! It's so creative!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ginny! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. OMG! This picture is so pretty. I agree with Ginny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dollympics547! I really appreciate that! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Polka Dot Bee! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire! I really appreciate it :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. Cute photo! Felicity and her friends look like they're having a ton of fun! :D

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellie! They definitely had a great time ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. Wow! Your entry is really cute! I love it sooo much! I will definitely vote for you! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! That means a lot to me :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, itsadollsworldblog! I really appreciate it! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  10. Wow ! I like so much your picture. It's a good idea to make picture in snow ! Happy moment !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shasarignis! I really appreciate that! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.