Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm Back From My Unofficial Break!

Wow.
So I just looked on my blogger dashboard and noticed it's been OVER TWO WEEKS since I last posted! :( I am so sorry about that :( Don't worry, I'm not ever leaving this blog, and I just got busy and hadn't been able to post here :(
 But I will be back with more posts soon! So this post isn't entirely picture-less and boring, here's a quick photo of Nora: 


(I have no idea why the quality is so bad :( )

I know I do way too many apology posts, but I am truly sorry I have not posted in a long time :( I will try my best to do better, though :) 

Thank you for reading and have a great night :) 


4 comments:

  1. That photo is really pretty, Nora is such a cutie! Dont worry about not posting, we all need an unofficial break sometimes ;)

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine that you took a break - you can take an official one if you're really busy, Cute Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Nora is great!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: great pic. Lovely doll. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.