Thursday, February 19, 2015

We're In Florida!!! :D

Hi everyone! I had planned to have the Part Two to my other photostory, "Nahji and Cora Are Going To Disney?!?!" (I have way too many photostories planned. :P) but there just wasn't enough time before we left to complete it :( Anyways, we have finally made it do Disney!!! We arrived yesterday afternoon and then went to Downtown Disney ;) It was quite fun gobbling up a cable car (that I shared with my dad because it is HUGE ;)  ) even if it was a bit chilly outside :D  Nahji and Cora (and Mini Izzy!) made it here safely, too, and since it's trip to Disney, this is all new to them ;) I know this post is picture-less and wasn't hardly even about dolls, so I hope you don't mind that :( Now, I'm off to go eat my donut--the breakfast of champions--before hitting Magic Kingdom today ;) 


8 comments:

  1. Have fun! I love going to Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney World is awesome! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney World is awesome, have fun! Wow, you brought a lot of dolls! It was a lot of work just bringing Emily on my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE MAGIC KINGDOM YAS. :)
    And you're right - doughnuts rule the world.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Disney!
    Aw, magic kingdom.
    I wish I was there.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great time!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! I know it's cold down there right now, find a really cute sweatshirt to keep you warm.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.