Sunday, February 15, 2015

Updates Yet Again :P

Hi everyone! This is going to be yet another boring update post :P I do have a few pictures from a photoshoot I recently did to help break up the monotony of this post, though! ;)



 First off, I am so sorry I haven't put up Part Three of my photostory yet :( This week has been especially hectic with organizing and packing for our vacation this week, and I forgot to do it ;( But if you have not seen Part Two yet, feel free to click HERE to read it ;)



Oh, and by the way, yes, we are going on a vacation! We are going to DisneyWorld!! :D I am soooooooo excited! I will be bringing two dolls, Nahji and Cora, along with Traveling Izzy ;) This trip was originally so my mom could do the special running challenge Disney was doing if you ran the 10k one day and a half marathon the next, but it turns out that the dates took place near my birthday so we decided to stay a little longer so I could be there for my birthday, which I am super exited for! :D



Over this week we have unfortunately lost two members of Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls, Ella Louise and Rylee :( Luckily, though, our lovely part-time member, Marissa, volunteered to fill in for Rylee until she returns! Thank you so much, Marissa! :) But, that means that there is one more spot left open--Saturday--on Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls, which means I will be holding auditions for this spot again! So, yes, the Saturday spot is open and I will be holding auditions! The auditions start February 15-February 18, following the same guidelines I stated in THIS POST, and I will be announcing the new member on February 19. :)


Thank you for reading!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. :) Can't wait to see the adventures of little Izz! Ooh, and happy early birthday!
    I don't think I'll audition for the collab this time because I've got several long-term projects for school and my blog coming up, and I doubt I'd have enough time to squeeze school, piano, my blog, and the collab all into one schedule, and not posting all the time if I were given a spot wouldn't be fair to anyone. :)
    But good luck and cupcakes to everyone who auditions! :) I know you're all super talented, and I can't wait to see who the new Saturday is!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellie! ;) I can't wait to post about little Izzy's adventures, again, either ;) Thank you! :D That's fine! I totally understand :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Have fun on you vacation! That sounds SUPER cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meghan! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. I wish I could go to Disneyland! Oh, and I am sooooo sorry! :(
    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cool if you could go! Too bad that it's so far away from you :( That's fine! Even though I wish you could stay on I understand :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Oh, DISNEYWORLD! I lovelovelovelove Disneyworld! You HAVE to go on Expedition Everest. And watch the Wishes fireworks show. OOOOH and the Little Mermaid live show.
    I just love Disneyworld.
    Anyway, I'd love to be the new poster on the collab blog! What day would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DisneyWorld is amazing, isn't it?!?! XD We are planning on going to the Wishes fireworks show for sure on this trip, and might be doing the rest you mentioned too, if we can :) I would love to have you audition! Since Ella's spot is Saturday, that is the day that needs to be filled ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. I love DisneyWorld! I, too, went one year for my birthday and had a terrific time! I'm sure you will, too. ;) Love Eleanor's boots.
    -Seven Little Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Seven Little Daisies! Disney is great, isn't it? ;) Thank you again! Eleanor says thank you, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Yay! Have fun in Disney Land!

    I think your collar blog is awesome... not sure if I'm going to audition though, because its hard running 2 blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, AGDTime! Thank you--I'm glad you like it! That's OK--I understand that it's difficult keeping up two blogs :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. Awesome pictures! I have a question though, I want to audition, but I don't want to give my email to you. No offense, it's just when I set up my email, I put personal information that I don't want to share. Can I audition in a comment?
    ~Saige~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Saige! That's fine--you can definitely audition by comment! But unfortunately the only way Blogger lets you add an author to a blog (Like Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls) is by sending an invitation to the person's email, so I wouldn't be able to add you as a member if I choose you as the new member :( I'm really sorry that Blogger doesn't have another way to join
      :(

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. Great pictures. Those boots are great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.