Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nahji's Beach Photoshoot + Other Randomness

Hi everyone! Yesterday I decided to go out on a exploration of the resort/photoshoot with Nahji, and discovered a really neat spot on the tiny beach that borders the man-made lake at our resort, so I thought it would be the perfect place for a photoshoot ;) Unfortunately the majority of the pictures I took turned out awful, so I'm only posting the few I though looked OK :P So anyways, enough of my annoying rambling, here are the pictures:





And me, being the clumsy person I am, quickly sat down on one of the nearby hammocks to try to fix Nahji's hair, leaned too far back, and off I went, flopping into the sand, still holding Nahji and my camera ;P Since I was already covered in sand, I decided to snap a few pictures from this unique angle ;) 

Here is a picture as proof of my (not so) brilliance and grace:


And the palm trees from this angle:


Thank you so much for reading this wacky, random post (as if I ever do any other kind :P ) and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Nahji looks so cute!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leah! Nahji says thank you, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Cool pictures! I really love that first one of Nahji!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one with her feet in the sand! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the picture with the doll's feet in the sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Nahji is gorgeous ♥♥

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are so beautiful!

    ~callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos :) definitely can relate to the clumsiness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super pretty! I love the first one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those are some amazing photos! My favorite is the 1st one!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.