Sunday, February 1, 2015

My AGPC Challenge One Entry!

Hi everyone! I hope you all have had a great weekend! :) Today I am finally getting around to posting my entry for Maddie's AGPC Challenge One! I am so excited to be participating in this! :D Here is my entry:



(Please use this ^^^ photo for my entry, Maddie! ;)  )


I hope this doesn't seem to similar to my other first entry for the trial season :/ I honestly didn't even notice the similarities to them until I started typing this post! Anyways, as you can tell, I am entering Felicity in the contest, all the photos are 100% SOOC, and I used my Nikon Coolpix L830 ;) I am so sorry for the awful lighting, I just finished taking these and today is a super dreary, rainy, day :P Anyways, more about this photo:

Felicity is a quiet, shy, girl who loves music, books, and she also is an aspiring author. She really isn't so shy once you get to know her, but no one really takes the time to really get to know her. So most of the time you can find her curled up with a good book wearing her headphones.  


And here a few extra photos from the photoshoot:








(Yes, she is still wearing her skateboarding outfit XD I thought it really fit her personality so I left it on ;)  )

Thank you so much for reading my entry! 



9 comments:

  1. Cute picture! Felicity looks so adorable! When do you think your going to post the collab bloggers?:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emma! I should have the post up in a few minutes, I just need to finish proof-reading it ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. She is super cute :0)
    Good luck!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I love her personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entry is sooo cute! I'm definitely voting for you! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your entry! I will definitely vote for yours!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicity looks so cute!! I will vote for yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Shelby-grace, your blog just gets cuter and cuter every time I visit. :3 Felicity's personality shines through so strongly in this photoshoot - she's so cool! <3
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.