Friday, February 20, 2015

Announcing Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls' New Saturday Spot

Hi everyone! I am so sorry I didn't get this up yesterday :( Anyways, yes, I have selected who will become the newest member of Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls! Thank you so much to all who auditioned--I wish I could choose all of you, but that just wouldn't work ;) So, please welcome our new Saturday spot.............................................................................................................................................................................(Yes I am purposely adding extra periods so you can't read it in your feed ;) .......................................................................................                              
DOLL DAYDREAMS!!!!!!!  

Congrats, Doll Daydreams!  Please follow the instructions on THIS post as to how to be added as an author ;) I am so excited to have you as our new member! Thank you again to all who auditioned :) 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Doll Daydreams! I can't wait to see what you post. :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love Doll Daydreams, I can't wait to see what she posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait to work with you Doll Daydreams!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.