Sunday, February 1, 2015

Announcing The Collab Blog Authors!! :D

Hi everyone! Today I will be announcing the who will be join me in writing the Collab Blog! It was super hard to choose just six of you--You are all so amazingly kind and sweet and your blogs are incredible and you are all just too talented :) I wish I could choose all of you, but it would be really hard to remember which days everyone has if there is more than the amount of days of the week, so I had to narrow it down to just six :( Here are the six bloggers I chose (actually seven if you count me ;) )   

Me--Monday
Emma--Tuesday
Polka Dot Bee--Wednesday
Maddie--Thursday
Rylee--Friday
Ella Louise--Saturday
Autumn--Sunday
And our awesome bonus member, Marissa! She will be filling in for us whenever one of us can't post ;) It was so sweet of you to offer to take this position, Marissa! :) 

I am so excited to start blogging with you girls!! To add you as authors to the Collab Blog, I need to have your email so I can send you the invite Blogger requires you to send out to add someone as an author, so, if you saw your name up there ^^^ as a new Collab Blog member, please comment your email below and I will NOT publish it and the comment will be deleted as soon as the invite is sent :) And as for this blog's name, I still need suggestions for this blog's name! If you have any suggestions for this Collab Blog's name,       please comment them below :) Also, I have one special surprise in store that has something to do with the collab blog's web design, but you will just have to wait and see what it is ;)


13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for having me as one of the collab authors! You have no idea how much that means to me!:D I have a few name ideas for the blog but they aren't all that great....;P
    Doll it up
    Dolly Days
    Seven bloggers and their dolls
    Thanks again!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Emma! ;) I'm so glad you're excited! I love your name suggestions! I think "Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls" sounds great for this blog in particular ;) I will most certainly consider your suggestions :)
      I can't wait to have you as a member!
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
    2. Yay thank you!:) I like that one the best too!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to be a part of this! Thanks so much for choosing me as your Thursday :) I'll leave a separate comment with my email. :)

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad you're excited! :D I can't wait to be blogging with you :D Oh, and I just wanted to let you know that I recieved your comment with your email and I will add you as an author to the blog as soon as everything is ready for it ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. Congrats to everyone who made it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKYOU!!!! :D I will post my E-mail after this! :D congrats guys!
    Ella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for an award!
    Ella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I can't wait! I'm sure the blog will be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, everyone! Looking forward to the new collab blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.