Thursday, February 5, 2015

A New Sister?!?!

Hi everyone! I have a huge surprise I've been bursting to share with you! :D I will be announcing the news photostory-style, and it will be in two parts ;) The idea was inspired by Adi's two-part photostory, "The Surprise" ;) Now, onto the photostory!
*********************************************************************************



Rebecca was sitting in bed, reading a book in bed with her doll, Elizabeth. She had come down with a slight cold and her sister, Nora, who shared a room with her, had gone downstairs for breakfast so she was by herself.



Suddenly the door burst open and Nora flew in.



"Rebecca! There's someone at the door! She says she's our sister but Shelby-Grace said she wouldn't be here for months because she didn't have enough money for her ticket here."

"I'll be right down," Rebecca said.



Could it really be her? I wondered. Could it really be my dear sister? Back at the AG Orphanage, Rebecca and her sister had been separated when Shelby-Grace had purchased Rebecca, and Shelby-Grace had been looking for her ever since, and recently she had tracked her down and had promised Rebecca she would come and live here as soon as she had enough money for a ticket, but she said it might take a while to get enough money. Even though all the girls in the Oh My Dollies home are sisters, this was her only really related sister. Rebecca reached over to her bedside table and looked at the last thing her sister had given her--a postcard from her recent trip. She held it in her hand for a moment before placing it on top of her book on her side table and following Nora downstairs.







Rebecca and Nora hurried downstairs to the front door as the heard the doorbell ring again. They slowly opened the door, and Rebecca gasped when she saw who was at the door.



Who do you think is behind the door? Feel free to guess! I'll have Part Two up by tomorrow sometime ;)



22 comments:

  1. Omigoodness!!!!! Noooooo! I wanted to see who it was! XD
    Really cute story! I enjoyed reading it! You are a really good writer! I can't wait to see who it is! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so excited to see who you got! xD
    Adorable photos Shelby-Grace! ^-^
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gracie-poo! Im sure it's grace.
    I am interested to see how this plays out. : )
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! You're an amazing writer... wonder who the new dolly is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excellent story! :) You are a very talented writer. And also, Nora's outfit is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGGHHHH!!! I wanna know!!! Why do you do this to me? XD
    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I'm gonna guess the new sister is either your newest custom or Grace. :)

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is Grace Thomas! So excited to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAAH IT'S GRACE IT'S GRACE I JUST KNOW IT'S GRACE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always have a partial heart-attack when I see my name in a post. Can't say why, but I just do. xD
    Super cute story! I'm guessing it's your custom...? Or perhaps Grace? I'm excited to find out! ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know and I'm not telling :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grace Thomas?
    -Emma-
    PS- fun photostory!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm, your custom doll? Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh!! So exciting! Well, judging by the postcard the Rebecca was holding, I'll say you got Grace. :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no now I have to wait to find out!!! Such anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the story!
    I bet it's grace!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice! Looking forward to the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, so suspenseful! My guess is that GRACE is behind the door, or your custom doll! I can't wait for the big reveal…
    -Seven Little Daisies

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.