Friday, January 16, 2015

You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award


Hi everyone! I am SO sorry I haven't posted in over a week--I got busy and I totally forgot to post! :P I am also really sorry that I'm behind on replying to comments :( I'll be catching up on replying soon! But anyways, the wonderful Emily from A Falling Star and American Girl Dolls And Me nominated me for the "You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award"! Thank you so much, Emily! You're so sweet :) 



Here's the rules:

1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.

2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer. 
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have a amazing blog. 
4. List at least 1 reason why you appreciate the people you nominated
5. Put this award on your sidebar of award/tag page if you were nominated.
6. Leave a comment on your nominees blog letting them know they've been nominated


Here's Emily's questions:

Do you prefer gummy bears or gummy worms/snakes?

I prefer gummy bears :)

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?

AHHHHHHHHHH! I can't decide--I love both :P ;) 

Would you rather go bungee jumping or sky diving?

I would rather go sky-diving, but bungee jumping sounds fun, too :)

Would you rather have long and green hair or short (buzz cut) and pink hair

I'm not super into colored hair, but I really love my long hair that I have now, so I suppose I'll choose long and green :) 

Do you like Tangled or Frozen?

Frozen is my favorite :) 


Thank you again, Emily! I really appreciate that you nominated me :)

I nominate: 

Adi is so sweet and fun, and leaves some of the nicest comments! Her photostories are some of the best I've read.

Ginny and June from Small Town American Girlz
Ginny and June are so nice and their photoshoots are so beautiful!

Olivia from AG Geeks
Olivia is such a wonderful blogger and her posts are sure to make you smile :) 

Kelsey from Empty Boxes 
Kelsey's posts are always so fun and sure to make you laugh (in a good way!) :) 


Rylee is so kind and leaves such nice comments, and her doll photos are gorgeous!

Here's my questions for the nominees:

1. What doll do you want to purchase next?

2. What is your opinion on Grace Thomas?

3. If you were asked by AG to create the next GOTY, what would her personality be and what would she and her collection look like?

4. What is your favorite candy? (random question, I know ;)  ) 

5. What kind of AG doll do you prefer: MAG, Historical/BeForever, or GOTY? 

Thank you for reading and have a great day :) 


19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jana! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Aww, thanks for nominating me, dear! Should we use Emily's questions? =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Adi! I'm sorry--I completely forgot to come up with questions!!
      :( I just updated the post with my own questions :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
    2. Thanks again-Your sweet words made my day. ^_^
      And oh, that's fine! I was just curious; I'll have the post up soon. =)
      ~Adi

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me Shelby-Grace! I really appreciate your kind words about me.^-^ I will try to get this award up sometime soon.xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Rylee! You really are so kind and such a nice person! I can't wait to see your award post!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your award, Shelby-Grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Doll Daydreams! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. I'm nominating you again for that same award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, A Doll's Life! I really appreciate it :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on the award. Keep up good blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melody Silverleaf! You are such a great blogger and you are a huge inspiration to me :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading your answers! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaitlyn! I'm so glad you liked them :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you, AGDTime! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  9. Thank you for nominating us Shelby-Grace! Aww, well thank you! We think your photos are gorgeous as well. :D
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) You really are such a talented photographer and it means a lot to me that you like my photos! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.