Sunday, January 4, 2015

Updates Again :P

Hi everyone! It's time for the seemingly never-ending stream of update posts from us. Yay. :P To break up the monotony of this post, I'll be sporadically placing a few photos from a recent photoshoot to break up the text. 
  

Why, here's one now! These are all going to be pictures of Nora, by the way.
 So the first thing I needed to say was that I haven't forgotten about doing my custom doll. I just put it off a few months because it scares me to actually take the head/hair off my doll to rewig her and tighten her limbs :P But finally I've worked up enough courage to take off her wig and tighten her limbs and her wig is on its way :) So, be watching over the next few weeks for a "custom doll" post ;) 



Oh, and this summer we will be attending the MCM Sale in Wisconsin, which I am extremely excited for! :D Please let me new in the comments if you'll be attending the sale, because it would be awesome if I saw you there ;) I am hoping to be able to get a few dolls off my wishlist there, too :) 



I'm still not sure how soon I'll be able to get "Under The Cover Of Night", because there is still no snow, which is extremely odd for where we live :P I may have to change a lot of things about this story so I can get it up sooner, so the story line may have to differ from what I wrote up in the synopsis :P 



I'm still learning how to use my new camera, so my photoshoot picture quality probably won't be very good since I'm still adjusting to using my new camera :P On the subject of my new camera, I did take the pictures I'm using as page breaks in this post with my new camera, and I think they turned out OK, but I know they aren't my best ever :P


Thank you so much for reading this very dull post :P I hope you all have an amazing day :) 


17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Doll Daydreams! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Awesome!! What's the MCM sale, just wondering? Can't wait to see Andreas new look! (That is the doll you're customizing, right?)
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jana! Yes, that's the doll I'm customizing :) The MCM sale is a big sale that happens over three days in the summer in Wisconsin that benefits the Madison Children's Museum, and there is lots of AG things, including dolls, some things are retired and some are not, and all of it is sold at a huge discount because these dolls are returns that people decided to send back to American Girl :) There are also lots of handmade AG doll clothes sellers that are allowed to sell their products out in front of the sale, and sometimes people even come to sell retired dolls, like the GOTYs and Historicals, out front, too :) This is our first time going, but I've seen photos of it from other doll bloggers and it looks really cool :) I hope you will be able to go someday!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    2. :)
      That sounds AWESOME!! Wish I could go. Unfortunately, I live too far away. :(

      Delete
  3. I love the picture of Nora! I really want to go to the MCM sale but its really far from were I live.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon! :D I'm so glad you like the picture :D That's too bad that you can't go to the MCM sale :( I hope you can go someday! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Hey Shelby I was wondering if u could do a tutorial on how to make little clay or playdoh food plz let me know if u can thanks and Nora looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aliya! Thank you for your request :) I'm not too got at making doll-sized clay or Playdoh food, but I will see what I can do ;) Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like Nora :D Nora says thank you, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I think they look great!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like my pictures! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kitty! I'm so happy you like them! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  8. The pictures are so pretty! Izzy looks adorable! I can't wait to see the doll customization post!!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! I'm so happy you're excited to see my post! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  9. I am really excited to see what Andrea looks like when she's customized! :) Nora is adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dollympics547! I'm so glad you're excited! :D Nora says thank you, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.