Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The "Random Award" And "The You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award"!

Hi everyone! It turns out that I missed a couple of awards yesterday--the "Random Award" from Hunter, the "You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award"  from It's A Doll World Ella and Gumnut Street Dolls Ella Louise! Thank you so much, Hunter, Ella, and Ella Louise! 


First off is the Random Award from Hunter! Here are the rules:


1. Copy and paste these rules.
2. Nominate at least three, up to ten bloggers who you think are wonderfully random, in the best way possible.
3. Come up with six totally random questions, each one unrelated to the last. It's random, right?
4. Let your nominees know they have been nominated somehow.
5. Add this reward to your sidebar.
6. Have as much fun as possible and be as random as you like!


Here are Hunter's questions:

1. Have you ever told a cat they were getting pudgy and noticed them staring at you angrily?

I told this to my cat this morning, and she glared at me and made a strange growl-like noise at me XD (her name is Sapphire)

2. How many stuffed monkeys do you have?

I'm going to guess about two or three ;)


3. What do you think of this award and the questions?


This is really fun and a great idea!


4. Do you have any idea what I mean when I say StarClan?



I'm guessing it has something to do with the Warrior Cat book series?



5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done that you feel comfortable sharing?


I was singing and went to take a sip of water while still singing and I made a weird gurgling noise XD

6. Have you ever named your laptop?

A few weeks ago I decided my computer needed a name, and since it is a Samsung brand (I do have my dad's really old Macbook, but it isn't working right now), I named it Sammy Samsung XD I also named my camera Nellie Nikon (After the AG historical Nellie O'Malley) and I named my Kindle Kristen Kindle because it was a gift from a person named Kristen and I thought it sounded like a good name for a Kindle XD

Thank you so much, Hunter! I will be nominating people at the bottom of the post along with the questions :)

Onto the You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award!

You are amazing and so is your blog award


Here are the rules:


1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post. _

2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer. _

3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have an amazing blog._

4. List at least one reason why you appreciate the people you nominated._

5. Put this award on your sidebar or award/tag page if you were nominated._

6. Leave a comment on your nominees' blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Here are Ella's questions:

Do your off-line friends know about your blog? If so, how many?
Yes, I am pretty sure all my friends know about my blog :) 
If you could only eat 1 more meal, what would it be?
I would probably order one of my favorite foods--spaghetti! 
If you could live in a different state, which one would you choose?
I would move to Iowa since my grandma lives there :) 
If you had to give up one important thing in your life, what would that be?
I have no idea what I would choose!
Have you ever been out of the U.S.?
No, I never have.  :)
Thank you, Ella!
Here are Ella Louise's questions:
1. Chocolate or Gummies?

Chocolate!

2.. Harry Potter or The Hobbit?

I've never read/watched either, so I have no idea which one I like better ;)

3. Blue or Pink?

Pink!

4. Sweet or Sour?

Sweet!

5.Shoes or Clothes?

Clothes :) 

Thank you, Ella Louise!




For the Random Award, I nominate:

Adi

 

Here are my questions for the nominees of the Random Award:

WARNING: I am in a super silly mood this morning, so these will be extra random XD

Here are my questions for the nominees: (the questions were inspired by some I've been asked for various awards over this past year, and some I just came up with)

1.) TORTURE QUESTION: Do you still sleep with stuffed animals? (I do!)

2.) Are you ever just sitting somewhere with your doll standing up next to you and she falls down and you get scared until you realize it was just your doll falling over? XD

3.) Do you get super bothered when you see someone didn't pull the zipper on their suitcase or backpack all the way to the top and leave a little open space there or it just me that gets bothered by this? XD

4.) Do you ever say that you are going to go do something like take pictures of your dolls or go re-do their hairstyle but end up doing something super silly with your dolls instead, like acting out a dramatic, silly story with them or just playing with them and hoping no one will come upstairs and see you acting like this or is it just me that does this? XD


5.) How many times have you just tripped over your own feet while walking down a hall? (I have done this countless times :P)

6.) Have you ever heard of the Internet cat, Pusheen? She is an animated cat with her own website, Pusheen.com! Just looking at her adorable pictures is sure to make you smile :) 

Here are my nominees for the You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award:

Dollypics547--Dollypics547 is so nice and her dolls are adorable!

Hunter--She is super sweet and her photoshoots are amazing!

Maddie--Maddie is such a nice person and her pictures always blow me away.

Mama Hen--She was one of the first dolls blogs I found, and her Etsy shop is amazing!

Ginny And June--Ginny and June are so nice, and her dolls are so cute!

Here are my questions for the nominees of the You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award:

1.) How many dolls do you own?

2.) Which AG looks most like you? (It can bee GOTY, Historical, or MAG)

3.) Out of the GOTYs and Historicals, Which AG's personality is most like yours? 

4.) Do you sew your own doll clothes? 

5.) Do you own any AG Mini Dolls? 

Thank you for reading!


3 comments:

  1. You have never seen Harry Potter?! Almost just put a whole Harry Potter fact's section on my blog.xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards! I enjoyed reading them! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.