Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Thoughts On Grace Thomas

Hi again! ;) Today I will be doing my "Thoughts On Grace" post! :)

FIRST OFF:



Grace herself! I wasn't able to go to her debut, but I have seen other pictures of Grace from people who did go to her release, and she is so pretty! I think the shirt is a little stereotypical with the Eiffel Tower and French inscription and seems kind of touristy to me, but otherwise her outfit is so adorable! I love her charm bracelet, too :) I really like the new eyebrow style and freckle pattern, too! :D I can't tell what shade of blue her eyes are, though. One thing that seems strange to me: 




Her "Doll and Book" listing that does not include pierced ears pictures her wearing her heart earrings! It seems a bit misleading to me.




Her welcome gifts are adorable! I love the bouquet of flowers and the box of macaroons :)



I absolutely love this outfit! It's so cute and fun! I love the mix of prints and colors they used :) 



I love this set! And the tablet is such a cute touch! :D




This is probably my favorite outfit from Grace's collection, even though it's PJs ;) The mix of colors are so cute, and I love the slippers!



This is really cute! I'm not a huge fan of the shorts, though :/ However, it's perfect for mix-and-match :D The shoes are really cute, too :) 

I really like her accessories! They remind me of Isabelle's quite a bit ;)


I really like this outfit. too! The headband is a little too big for my taste, though ;)

This is too adorable! I love all the details! $150 seems a bit too much, but knowing AG, I expected a hefty sum for this ;) 

This set is too adorable! I really want to get this :) The tickets seem really realistic, but the passport unfortunately doesn't look like a real passport at all :( 


This outfit is so beautiful! I love the colors and design :D


This set is so cute! I agree with a review I read on this a few days ago--It would have been nice to have a larger table and a second chair for the price AG is charging :) 



Bon Bon is so adorable! I. MUST. HAVE. HER. ;)



And finally, the bakery. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It's just so cute!!!!! Unfortunately it's not in my price range, though :(

Thank you for reading!
What do you think of Grace and her collection? What pieces do you plan to get?



12 comments:

  1. I personally am not a huge fan of Grace, however I am IN LOVE with her City Outfit and Opening Night dress and do plan on purchasing them :) thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading your opinions :)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddie! Thank you for commenting :) I hope you will be able to get the outfits you want! :D I'm so happy you liked reading my opinions :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Grace is okay to me. I really wish she was a minority and not all vanilla buttercream-like, but at the same time I do love her Paris Accessories and might treat myself to them sometime.......:)

    Also I agree with you that the fan on that headband is WAY too big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie! Thank you for commenting :) I wish she had been a minority, too--It would have been awesome if they had made her two friends, Maddy and Ella, like they did with Chrissa, because Ella was African American :) I hope you will be able to get her accessories soon :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. I espessiaally like Grace's collection, Probaly because I take French at school. I really love the sweater of the sweater outfit. All of her furniture is really, really cute but as you would expect expensive. I really like Grace and would love adding her to the doll family :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoë! Thank you for commenting :) That's really neat that you take French! I hope you will be able to get the pieces from Grace's collection that you want, including Grace herself :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. I think Grace and her collection is pretty good. I think all her furniture sets are overpriced. Am I the only one who think that a 9 year old being an entrepreneur is a weird idea?
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon! Thank you for commenting :) I personally love that she's a nine year old entrepreneur, because when I was nine, I started my own business selling my handmade crafts and really enjoyed it, so I don't think it's too odd for her to have her own business at nine :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    2. Also, I think it's not a full blown bakery, just the cart. Kinda like Kanani. The bakery set is supposed to be her grandparents. I think. :)

      Delete
    3. Good point! I think its a really good idea that she is one, I really wanted an etsy shop when I was nine because my mom had one.
      -Shannon

      Delete
  5. Excellent commentary! I hope to get Grace along with a few of her outfits and other things! : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathryn! I hope you will be able to get Grace and the outfits you want! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.