Saturday, January 24, 2015

Felicity's OOTW For Maddie's OOTW Challenge

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting in a while :( Anyways, this is my entry for the wonderful Maddie's OOTW Challenge! The doll I'm featuring is Felicity :) Onto the OOTW, from Felicity's perspective. Take it away, Felicity! ;)

**********************


Hi everyone! I'm Felicity, and I will be entering the OOTW Challenge! The Outfit I am wearing is what I like to wear for one of my favorite hobbies, skateboarding! I never learned how to skateboard in 1774 because it,

1.) had not been invented

2.) was most certainly not a proper pastime for a young lady! ;)


But when my new sister, Nora, got her skateboard for Christmas, she said she would teach me how to use it! I am now getting pretty good at it ;) But, anyhow, back to the outfit! I am wearing:

~Isabelle's Coral Sweater
~Tank top from the Ruffled Hoodie Set
~Shorts from the now retired Skateboarding Set
~Turquoise high tops from Mia's Meet Outfit 
And Shelby-Grace styled my hair into a high ponytail :) 



First off, a look at my sweater and tank top:



I love the sweater! It's such a soft material and a lovely color. The thumb holes are a fun touch, too :) I really like the asymmetrical hemline. The tank top is a very nice shade of blue and is very comfortable and good for layering.


Here are my shorts: 


The shorts are amazing! They are a perfect color and go great with everything, and I love the detail AG put into them :D 

Here's a look at my high tops: 




These are so fun to wear! I love the magenta colored laces, and the turquoise really pretty :) These shoes go great with many outfits, which is always a plus ;)

Here's a few random pictures I decided to throw in just because:


So, that's my OOTW! Thanks for reading!

**********************

Thank you for reading!


29 comments:

  1. Felicity's outfit is really neat. She looks good on the skateboard.! Great pictures Shelby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grandma J ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Love it, Felicity! You look great :)

    I looooooove the third to last photo ^_^

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddie! I'm so glad you like my outfit! ;)

      ~Felicity

      Thank you so much, Maddie! I'm so happy you liked it :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit and the photos! The shoes are so cute!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emily! Mia's shoes are some of my favorite doll shoes, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Felicty looks so perfect! :) Her outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellie! I really appreciate it.

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, AGDTime!

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Amazing photos! I'm absolutly in love in pics 2 and 7.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Zoë! That means a ton to me. :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. Ooh, I love your OOTW!! It's really cute Felicity!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ginny! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  8. Her outfit is awesome, and your photos look great to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kitty! I really appreciate it!

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melody Silverleaf! :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  10. Looking good, Felicity! I love that coral sweater, too. It's such a flattering design and color. :)

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sophie! I really love my coral sweater :) I agree--it's such a great design and color ;) I think it's actually my favorite piece from Isabelle's collection!

      ~Felicity

      Delete
  11. Oh my goodness, Shelby-Grace, every photo shoot you do seems to make your doll photography more and more perfect!!! <3
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much, Olivia! Your comment made my day ♥ ♥

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  12. Your photos are beautiful, Shelby-Grace! :) I nominated you for an award at http://the-pony-tales-sisters.blogspot.com/2015/01/award-youre-great-photographer.html and I'd love it if you checked it out!

    ~Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mama Hen! That means a lot to me coming from you! I'm replying super late so I have answered the award questions, so thank you for nominating me! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  13. I nominated you for the "You're a Great Photographer" Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me, Ellie! I answered the questions the other day ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  14. You have been nominated for the "You're A Great Photographer" award at http://polkadotbee123.blogspot.com/2015/01/your-great-photographer-award.html !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me, Polka Dot Bee! I answered the questions the other day :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  15. Her outfit is super cute! I love the photos! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.