Sunday, December 14, 2014

Updates :)

Hi everyone! Sorry for my random dissapearance for today--we've been traveling to visit my Grandma (The one who owns Bridget and Mia ;)  ) again for an early Christmas celebration, so I haven't been able to reply/post any comments :( But anyways, I have a short goodbye to Mia photostory coming soon, plus a more updated tour of the doll room at my Grandma's house! :D Also, I *may* be posting a "early Christmas AG haul" pretty soon, because we are opening the presents at my Grandma's house tomorrow as part of our early Christmas celebration, and quite a few of the wrapped packages look a lot like AG accessory/clothes boxes ;D Have a great evening!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi AnonymousA! Thank you so much for commenting! I checked out your blog and it looks really cool, too :)

      ★ Shelby-

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jana :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.