Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Card For Vinyl Girls' Virtual Christmas Card Swap!

Hi everyone! Sorry once again for not posting :( 
But anyways, I decided to participate in Vinyl Girls' Virtual Christmas Card Swap
Unfortunately though, I didn't bring any of my dolls on vacation with me, so I couldn't take a holiday card picture with my girls :( But my grandma let me borrow her dolls, Mia and Bridget, for pictures!
Here's my card:


Sorry for such a boring design, some the effects I wanted to use on Picmonkey.com weren't working for me today :P Also, feel free to print the card out for your dolls if you want to ;)

Have a great evening! 


P.S.--I'd love it if you could vote on the poll I just added to my sidebar! It's at the very top ;) 

7 comments:

  1. I love it! It's not boring at all, I love the simplicity of it. One thing I've enjoying seeing with all these cards is how unique each one is and how the complement each other by each being so different.
    Thanks for participating!
    I also noticed the little Aspen Heights icons in your background... I watch AH as well, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jeneca! I'm so glad you don't think my card is boring! :D You're welcome! This was so much fun to do! :) Hehe, that's really cool that you noticed the AH icons in the background ;D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. That's a beautiful card!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathryn! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Oh no Shelby-Grace, your card looks gorgeous! So Beautiful.^-^
    I also got your package from the giveaway a few days ago. Thanks so much! (I would take a few pics with the outfit but I want to take them outside...and its snowy...so maybe I can this spring..xD)
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rylee! I'm so happy you like my card! :D Yay! I'm so glad you got the package! I can't wait to see pictures of them whenever you can get them up :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.