Sunday, December 28, 2014

My AG Wishlist For 2015

Hi everyone! After reading Among The Dolls' post about her AG goals for 2015, I decided to do a post about which items/dolls I would really like to get in 2015 ;) Before I start this, I want to say that I do NOT expect to get all these items--these are just some things I like from AG and would like to possibly purchase someday, like a wishlist ;) I definitely don't expect to get all these dolls next year!


So let's started!


I'd really like to get Grace Thomas, GOTY 2015. I love just about everything about the doll and her collection, especially her Baking outfit and PJ set. I love the fact she has freckles, too :) 
I also really want Kanani Akina, GOTY 2011. I missed out on her while she was still for sale at AG, and really regret it. She is the doll that looks almost exactly like me, even though I am not of Hawaiian decent ;) And I'm not trying to sound biased, but I think she is an adorable doll, too ;) 
I would also really like to get MAG #47. I love the Sonali mold, but I unfortunately don't have a single doll with that mold in my collection! :( I really love #47 in particular because of her beautiful, silky hair :)
Another doll I really would like to add to my collection is Kaya. I think the Kaya mold is so sweet, and I love her time period and I love that she's Native American! I love her beautiful braids, too :) 

As for clothes, I really love just about everything from Grace's collection, especially her Baking outfit and her PJ set. The MAG things will depend what AG releases over the coming year :) I really want to get Addy's School Outfit, Caroline's Birthday Dress and Caroline's Holiday Gown.

As for accessories and larger sets, I really like Rebecca's Director Set, Rebecca's Costume Chest, and Addy's Lunch Pail. 

Thanks for reading! What's on your wishlist for AG? What do you plan to purchase from AG in 2015?


14 comments:

  1. Nice! I actually want the same things ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jana! That's really cool that you want the same things! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. What a cool wish list! Ooooh, Kanani and #47 are lovely dollies, I do hope you get them soon ;) Kaya is a beauty, too, she's on my list of dolls I want to purchase eventually, and Grace has a neat story and her wig looks super cool! The only reason she isn't on my list is because I fear she looks a lot like Chrissa.
    Something that I want to purchase in the new year is actually Isabelle, which is something I NEVER thought I'd say xD my cousin received her and Caroline for Christmas and I totally fell for Izzy, so I'm planning on doing some eBay shopping ;)

    Wow...this is a long comment...oops! XP

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maddie! That's so great that you want Isabelle! I never thought I'd say I wanted her either until I saw her in person and immediately fell in love ;) I highly recommend her, she's an amazing doll! I really hope you can get her :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Kanani is a beauty! Her hair is not hard to manage as people say it is. I love her so much. She is adorable. Although I don't like the Grace doll ( I think I made that clear yesterday LOL) I LOVE her collection.

    I hope to get one of Grace's outfits, and to restart a new blog because I deleted my old AG blog in September because of high school and acting auditions on the city. It was so sad because I had a lot of posts. So hopefully I get it back started and I'll have new stories with my 6 dolls. I also hope to get Caroline's hair piece for my Caroline doll and to take my Addy doll to the hospital. Nice list! Happy New Year! You are such a great writer girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gabrielle! I'm so glad to hear that her hair is not to difficult to manage :) I really love Grace's collection, too ;) I hope that you will be able to get the AG things you want! That's too bad that you had to delete your old AG blog :( I would feel horrible if I had to delete Oh My Dollies :( I hope you will be able to start blogging again soon! I will be sure to follow you if you start one again :) Thank you so much! That means a lot to me that you think I am good at writing!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. I really want Grace's collection and Kanani too! I also like MYAG 58. I may also want Josefina.
    Kaya is a super pretty doll, but when my sister got her (she was 6) she immediately took out her braids an her hair became a mess! Now it is slightly dry, but it used to be soft and silky.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! I hope you will be able to get the AG items you want next year! I'm sorry to hear about your sister's Kaya's hair :( Thank you for warning me about her hair--I hope if I get her I will have better luck with her hair than what happened to your sister's Kaya :(

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. Kanani would definitely be a great doll to get. I got her back in 2011 when she was the girl of the year. It feels like I have had her for even longer though. xD

    For my wish list, I think I will definitely be getting a few items from Grace's collection. I also really want Julie's new purple coat because I don't have enough doll coats. As for dolls, I'm really not sure. I have a few that have caught my eye, but I don't know if I will ever get them. The dolls I have been interested in are #24, #38, and #46. I basically just want to get a doll that will be unique to my collection. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mint! That's really neat that you have Kanani :D I hope you can get the AG items you want next year!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. Your wish list for next year is very interesting :) I printed it out, of course. Be careful your collection doesn't soon outgrow your room :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grandma J ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. Interesting! I like a lot of the same items :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I'm sorry, AGDTime, I didn't see your comment until now :( Thank you! That's neat that you like some of the same things :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.