Thursday, December 11, 2014

★ ★ Like A Star ★ ★

Hi everyone! Today I finally have a photoshoot for you! :D 

First off, this photoshoot is set to the song "Like A Star" by Britt Nicole :)
Second, credit for the song-lyric photoshoot goes to the amazing Adi from AG In The Shire :D Please check out her blog if you haven't yet! She is such a sweet person and an amazing blogger, and her photoshoots are incredible!
Third, the doll starring in this photoshoot is Rebecca and she is wearing Molly's retired Miss Victory tap outfit :) And yes, those are rhinestones covering all of her hair and they go all around her head. They are stick-on jewels and they easily peel off without damaging her hair :)
Fourth, all of these photos are completely SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera), meaning I did absolutely no editing to them. :)

Now, onto the photoshoot!

******


Been working overtime 
And gettin' sick of these crazy games 
I'll be a satellite 
And wait for someone to enter my gaze 


I see you like a star in the sky 
And I love it 
Yeah, the light in yours eyes 
And I wonder 
When you're looking in mine 
Do you see them 
Like a star in the sky 


You got me falling for ya 
And I won't stop 'til I hit the clouds 
See I don't wanna hide these feelings 
Or even try to figure them out 


Sparks flyin' all around 
Electricity 
Dance with me, dance with me, dance with me 
Ten feet of the ground 
No gravity 
Fly with me, fly with me 


Way up high satellite 
You and I identify

******

That's all pictures for this post! But I took a ton more pictures of Rebecca today, so if you'd like to see them, please let me know :)

*
ALSO:
THE IMAGES OF 18" GRACE THOMAS HAVE BEEN LEAKED. EEEEEEEE!!!
I found her picture on AG Fan Site's blog today, and she is really pretty! If you would like to see her, click HERE to be taken to AG Fan Site's blog post that includes a picture of her :) 
*


16 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Shelby-Grace!! I love the lighting in all of the photos! So cute!♥
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rylee! That means a ton to me!! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. These. Are. Amazing. Wow! I love them so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Abigail! I'm so happy you like them! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Holy. Crud. Shelby-Grace.
    You put everybody else's pictures to shame man. The stick on gems in her hair are just gorgeous. Wow. WOW. I'm speechless.
    That first pictures is just stunning and... just wow. I can't. I'm so jealous of your skills and creativity. I mean... :O
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adi! It means so much to me that you like my photoshoot!! :D Your comment made my day.

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. I love your photos! I would love to see more as they are gorgeous!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emily! I'm so happy you like them and want to see more of them!! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. rebecca is so beautiful <3 And the lighting is uh-mazing :) And those rhinestones, please don't get me started. They are sooooooo cute <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Autumn Raelin! That means a ton to me! Rebecca says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Polka Dot Bee! I'm so happy you like them! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. W.O.W. That's all I have to say.
    The pics are gorgeous and have the absolute perfect lighting.
    A super creative idea thinking of putting the rhinestones on her hair. The really add to the photos.
    - Zoë
    Long story short, I'm in love with a photoshoot :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Zoë! That means so much to me! I'm so happy you liked my pictures :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  8. These are soooo gorgeous Shelby-Grace! The jewels in her hair are really cool and pretty! What a unique idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Britt Nicole she is my favorite singer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.