Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Isabelle And Some Of Her Collection Is On Sale!


Hi everyone! I have some SUPER exciting news for you!!! Living A Doll's Life posted about another HUGE Jill's Steals And Deals sale going on at AG! What makes this sale so amazing is that ISABELLE IS ON SALE. Yes, the 18" full-size doll is on sale along with her cat, Tutu, and accessories for just 68$! There are lots of other good Isabelle deals going on today, too :) CLICK HERE to see them all! What do you think of this sale? Will you be buying anything from it?



8 comments:

  1. I was going to buy Isabelle, but she sold out! And $68 is a FABULOUS deal for the doll, book, accessories, and her cat. Ugh, I wish it didn't sell out. :(
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That's horrible, Abigail! I am so sorry that you weren't able to get her :( :( :( I agree, I wish it hadn't sold out :'(

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Hello Shelby-Grace!
    Secret Santa here! Just wanted to wish you a happy holidays and to say your blog is so cute and nice. Please pass this along to at least to other blogs to be their Secret Santa!

    Have a nice day!
    ~Secret Santa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Secret Santa ;) Thank you so much! That means so much to me! This was such a good idea! I passed it on ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Awesome!! Too bad it was sold out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah! I agree, I wish it hadn't sold out :'(

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Say whaat? $68? Apparently she sold out, but that is something else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Autumn Raelin! I agree, it was quite an amazing sale! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.