Saturday, December 6, 2014

I'm So Sorry!

Hi everyone! I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry that I have hardly been posting lately! My family gets really busy around the holidays so I haven't really had the time to post :( But I will start posting again on a regular basis again soon! I have a few photoshoots planned, too...;) As a thank you for reading so far, here's a random picture I took of Felicity when we were traveling for Thanksgiving:


Thanks for reading!


P.S.--I added another new page to my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out :)

10 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it! =) I'm looking forwards to future posts =)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddie! 'm so happy you want to see my posts! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Hehe, don't worry about that :) It happens to all of us... Can't wait for your new posts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Autumn Raelin! I'm so happy you are excited for new posts!! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Aww, its alright!! You can't worry so much!! Everything will be alright ;)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny, for the encouragement! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Don't worry so much Shelby-Grace. We're all patient little buggers... and if we're not, we should learn to be. *coughMecough* xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi! And thanks to you all for being so patient with me! :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. It's okay! I've been really busy lately too! That picture of Felicity is so pretty! I love it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kaitlyn! Oh, Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like my picture! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.