Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award :)

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I'm so behind on my award posts, but I will be catching up on that this coming week :D But in the meantime, I decided to create my OWN award...


The Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award! 

This award is just a way of saying that you love the blogs of whom you nominate and that reading their blog makes you smile :) 

Anyone is eligible to be nominated. Young, old, new blogger, or seasoned pro, anyone! I'm going to nominate eight doll blogs for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award, and if I didn't nominate you and you'd like to participate, just drop me a comment telling me so and consider yourself nominated!

Here are the rules: 

1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made. 

2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog 

3. Include this list of rules in your post

4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page

(These rules were inspired by the Blogger Recognition Award rules because I thought they were great Blog Award rules :)  )

OK, now onto my questions and nominees :)


(As I said though, if you were not nominated, just drop me a comment telling me you'd like to do it and consider yourself nominated!)


My Questions:

1.) What inspired you to create your own doll blog?
2.) Do you like customized dolls?
3.) Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?
4.)  If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op, where would you choose?
5.) Do you design your own doll clothes?
6.) What is your favorite doll brand?
7.) Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?
8.) What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?


14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet award. I love the button for it.
    Thanks for nominating me Shelby-Grace! ^-^
    I'll get the post up today. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adi! :D You're welcome, your blog is so amazing! I can't wait to see your post :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    2. Aww thanks Shelby-Grace! That means a bucketload to me. ^-^
      ~Adi

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination, Shelby! Super cute button for it, by the way =) I plan to do an awards post soon (I'm wayy over do with it), so you'll see this award on there. ;)
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Abigail! Your blog is incredible :D Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like my button :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination Shelby-Grace, your blog certainly makes us smile too :)
    ~<3Ginny~ and **June**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ginny and June! I absolutely love your blog :D Thank you so much! That means a ton to me! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Aww, thanks for the nomination! I'm glad my blog makes you smile :)

    (Love the New Header ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, AGDTIME! Your blog is great :D Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like it :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the award and yay for AGP Atlanta! Also, check out my post Hug A Doll Day. Please celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dollympics547! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. This was such a cool idea, I love it!! ^_^
    I nominated you for an award btw. :D
    http://tangledintheblueimpala.blogspot.com/2014/11/stahp-ur-too-sweet-for-ur-own-good-award.html

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, K! I'm so happy you like the idea :D Thank you so much for the nomination! Since I replied so late, I answered the questions already ;D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.