Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THE SURPRISE IS HERE!!!!!!!! :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! The Suprise just arrived!!!



I am soooooo excited to finally announce what it is! So I am just really quickly going to explain all the clues from the last post here:

It is not a custom doll of any kind--I think the explanation for this one is pretty clear here--I did not make a custom doll as the surprise ;) 


*this* post may give you a clue :)--The Surprise is actually going to live at my Grandma's house because she has started to really get into AG stuff after getting her Bridget ;) I ordered the Surprise off eBay for her because she doesn't have an eBay account ;) 

This image may give you a clue, also:


OK, here is the explanation for this one:

I ordered GOTY 2008--Mia!!!!! I used a snowflake because she is a skater :)


Yes, I got MIA!!! I have always wanted to get her, and when my grandma said she wanted to buy Mia, I was so thrilled! Even though the doll is actually my grandma's, she said she would share her with me for photoshoots and such ;) Also, there is one more surprise I didn't mention: Mia came in a huge lot with tons of clothes, plus JACKSON, GOTY 2007 NICKI'S HORSE!!!!!! I made a video of me opening her and all of the accessories, BUT my silly camera deleted it :/ So I will just post the picture her seller used in her listing: 


Mia is absolutely beautiful! I love her so much already! :D Her hair is a gorgeous strawberry blonde, and it is so soft and shiny! :) I 100% recommend her ;) 

I was ALSO planning on taking her out for a photoshoot today, but it's raining outside :P But I promise to do a photoshoot with her tomorrow! :D 


23 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I could have sworn it was an Elsa dress from Ebay. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marissa :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Mia is gorgeous :0) Congrats!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Zoë! Mia says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  3. HOLY COW!! LUCKY DUCKY! I have an obsession with looking at AG stuff on EBay. It's probably not healthy. Congraaaaaaaaaaaaatulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you so much, Leah! :D I love looking at AG things on EBay, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  4. Wow, awesome! Congrats on Mia! My guess was a but off, but that's ok. xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mint! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  5. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mia is so cute!

    I also nominated you for the Famous People Tag : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathryn P.! Mia says thanks, too ;) Thank you so much! I'll answer the questions soon :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Doll Daydreams! :D Mia says thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  7. ...
    CARE TO SHARE HER SHELBY?! xD
    Ugh, you're so lucky! Mia is gorgeous; I'm sure your grandma and you will enjoy her tremendously. And do share numerous pictures of her gorgeous-ness. ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks so much, Adi xD I'm sure we'll love Mia, she is so adorable :D Oh yes, I will definitely post about a million pictures of her tomorrow xD

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  8. As I sit here crying because Mia is the one doll that I want more than anything in this world, I want to congratulate you and your grandma! Mia is so gorgeous ♥♥♥i can't wait for the shoot!!!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, Maddie, I didn't know you wanted Mia :( I hope you'll be able to get her someday, she's a wonderful doll :) Thank you so much, I'm so happy you want to see the shoot :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Polka Dot Bee! Your Mia is adorable :) \

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emily! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dollympics547 :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  12. Congrats Shelby!!!! I have wanted Mia for SUCH. A. LONG. TIME. Along with Kanani, Felicity, Lindsey, Chrissa. =P Mia is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.